spares mybe for Dans car?

saleen 192

Core Member

Needs a paint job. Would would drive around with that on it? . It's the LT1 engine. I wonder how much it would go for in the end.

We were discussing that car earlier in the week. The Quo TransAm was big on the scene for years and disappeared a few years ago.

If you like Quo then it’s a nice paint job. Remember seeing it a lot at Billing .......

Was thinking why such a low price? , but I guess as its a non runner, it could be taking a gamble, he has changed the optispark and suspects the starter. Starters are under £100 and easy to fit, swapping it out would command a better price.

Looks reasonably clean. True, a bit risky buying a non-runner, but he has a 100% and 646 feedback score to protect, so I'm sure all is genuine. Shame it's auto though.
The artwork isn't my cuppa and I have nothing against Status Quo, but what's the significance of them being on a Yank?

Looks reasonably clean. True, a bit risky buying a non-runner, but he has a 100% and 646 feedback score to protect, so I'm sure all is genuine. Shame it's auto though.
The artwork isn't my cuppa and I have nothing against Status Quo, but what's the significance of them being on a Yank?
The guy who owned it when the artwork was done was a Quo fan. He used to be in the AACi as the membership secretary.

The guy who owned it when the artwork was done was a Quo fan. He used to be in the AACi as the membership secretary.
Ah OK. Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't sure if there was some link I wasn't aware of, like maybe Francis Rossi once owned the car or something lol.
I guess it's a nice tribute to something you love, but as AT says, the car is probably not everyone's thing.

Last edited:
Back