Southsea Cruise 19th May

Created a little video from the on board camera when my car made a sudden noise stopping me getting to the Southsea Cruise
[video=youtube;vm46eMtoKE4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm46eMtoKE4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

miss g your language in that vid is naughty from a young lady ....xxx

micheal . andy the guy with the fall guy truck has only had it about a month . he will be around a lot more . the truck is an official replica from the makes of the tv series

i'll find out which next event he plans to be at

cheers

m

micheal . andy the guy with the fall guy truck has only had it about a month . he will be around a lot more . the truck is an official replica from the makes of the tv series

i'll find out which next event he plans to be at

Thanks Matt, looking forward to seeing it (and will make sure I bring my camera)! I thought it was weird how it looked EXACTLY like the original, unlike other replicas I've seen online before which are based on other non-GMC models. It is soooo cool and so unique...

Can't wait to have a chat with him too about how and where he got it from, I had no idea they had made official replicas.

welcome . appranetly the director had the last ten remaining trucks when they decommissioned the series and athe blue prints as to
which parts went on them and accessories etc right down to paint codes

it is a lovely truck

Back