Southsea Cruise 18/07/2013

funbus

Core Member
Well Guys and Gals, its that time again!!!!!!! Really looking forward to the cruise tonight, if you have any thoughts or suggestions of the title of tonights cruise video or the sound track let me know or if you just feel like a mention in the vid tonight!!!! I am approachable and I promise I wont bite!!!

gonna come down tonite aswell, in either a woseley 6 110 or more than likely the ford f100 as the 110 has a serious throttle stickin fault! oops

Some of us won't be there as me & H are in Turkey & Mum, Dad, Pete & Sue are @ Fairford Air & Car Show so not sure they will be back in time. Have a great time all of you x

cracking cruise tonite lodz a new faces and cars was good turn out . hopefully al got some good footage.. whats wrong with ya turd brown caddy she looks ok paul stick with yank . unless your wanting to part with it . ????? if you do how much ??/ lol

That was a good turn out last night and a great larf. Sorry I didn't stick around, I'd only just been back in the country for 24 hours and hadn't eaten all day (apart from 3 or 4 bourbons) due to running around, picking up animals and getting settled in, so needed to go and get some food pretty desperately. Back to normal now though, so I'm all good for Tuesday.

Al, how did the footage come out?