Southern Classics Spring Show April 14th 2013

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Their traditional start of the season show, always popular with hardstanding for all cars so we can cope with the weather whatever.

CARE: Do not use the Chichester College Postcode for your SatNav as it will take you to the wrong side of the college.

Turn north at the A259 roundabout on the A27 on the west side of the Chichester ByPass, sign posted to Retail Park/Tesco's. The show entrance is on the second roundabout from the A27.

10am till 4pm, ?5 entry.

MAP>>

Originating Website:- Southern Classics

Last edited:
If I had a car that would help, if I have ?5 that would be a bonus. I couldn't make it even if I had them two as need to be in Rowlands Castle at 1pm.

I think Matt is going though.

good show , weather stayed fine , ...and i won special class with the crown vic ......yaaaaaaaaaaaa:mod:

Nice one Mark! Glad the weather held out, went to Rowlands Castle with Dan to visit his Mum and it was glorious sunshine! I would love to think the weather stayed his way.

I heard you, Dan, whizzin' near by my house (was out fixing my darn passenger window). Ha! Proof I am not *completely* crazy ;)

Good to hear the show went well. Weather huffed and puffed, but blew all away (crying maybe a little).

CONGRATULATIONS, MARK! :)

Back