songs with a car mentioned in em somewhere

Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby.

Rollin' in my 5.0
With my rag-top down so my hair can blow

Gotta be a Mustang being a 5.0.

Mum this was Gary Numan on his own not when he was with Tubeway Army. Jeez did Dad not teach you anything!!
Beg to differ but it was tubeway army before Gary Numan went out on his own, I believe it was on the replica album xx
According to Wikipedia
"Numan found success in the charts on both sides of the Atlantic with "Cars", which peaked at #1 in the UK in 1979 and #9 in US in 1980. "Cars" and the 1979 album The Pleasure Principle were both released under Numan's own (assumed) name."

So it was a Gary Numan song, but could be confusing as there was a Tubeway Army album out at the same time as Gary Numan's own album. I still think the Fear Factory version is better ;)

Ah ah!! Incorrect - Cars was a 1979 pop music song by UK artist Gary Numan, and was released as a single from the album The Pleasure Principle as per wikipedia.
I will ask Dad for confirmation!! haha xx

and gary numan sang with tubeway army which means it was a tubeway army song !! he hexx

You tube, gary numan with tubeway army so im guessing no one is right or wrong lol xx

who bloody cares really!!!!!! lets get back to the game!!!!!

Gary neman released cars but this is all about songs with cars mentioned in them as in names of cars not the word..... or so i thought!!! Ok rant over!!! no offence anyone love you all!!! lol xXx

Right back to the songs, and this one about Sue ( it maybe about Pete but i aint saying!!!!)

Black Magic Woman - Santana

johnny cash one piece at a time all bout a caddy

drive by alan jackson .

eagles -- take it easy

a flat bed ford??

paula cole - where have all the cowboys gone

Hi Renegades,

You guys have been busy, all those car songs well done, how about love shack, B52's, I got a Chrysler as big as a whale, also rev on the red line by Foreighner, hey if we are going to do our Renegade band would should learn some. Keep up the good work, I read with interest.

Cheers Superb!

Back