Shelves in the office

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Where I work from home and have been since December. I just moved things around to fit the desk in there. I brought quite a bit home from work including a new York subway sign, mand display modules, cables, power supplies. Alot if this have remained in boxes some was in the hall way.
Really the walls need painting, but thay would really require taking everything out, so will perhaps do that at a later date. The car club stuff is also in the same room, speakers, gazebos, sandbags flags, and 6 boxes of club clothing. Most/all the club stuff will move to the garage, I have a space between the two doors, this was planned during the build, as easier to get the gazebos and sandbags from the garage into a vehicle than carrying it down from upstairs.
Moving club stuff from the room will create a lot more space, perhaps a Peleton will find a home there.
So as I have quite a bit of home office stuff I needed to tidy things up and make some shelves.

Before.
IMG_20200320_135125.jpg

After
IMG_20200321_133334.jpg

The printer is under the left monitor, I'll probably put the printer on the shelf.
So this is what I've been doing on Friday and yesterday and not been on here much.
Added curved edges to the shelves and the support beams. Quite pleased with how it came out. A good chance to keep things tidy now. Most of my work is on the PC but I can sometimes work with Ireland or USA hardware with occiliscopes, power supply's, debuggers and network cables things can soon look messy.

Back