Season Opener dates 2013??

sarah

Club Photographer
Thought I would just see if anyone had any thoughts on dates for the Season opener?? Had a look at previous years and seems to mostly tie in with the first cruise of the year. In 2013 that would make it Sunday 21st April.

I don't mind doing flyers again as I quite enjoyed it.

Thought I would get talks going so if we all agree a date soon then we can start advertising and see if we can get it bigger than last years opener....not that we could have fit much more in

So what dates do you guys reckon???

That seems like a good date Sarah. See if the pub are happy with that then i guess we start spreading the word again!!

cool i got the gate

We will mention it at club on tuesday and all being well we will go for it, Matt why have you got the gate, dont they need it at the pub, lol xxxx lub ya son xx

i liked the look of it lol xxx

could we make it earlier ?? does it have to fall on cruise date could just have an impromtu on the day to somewhere else ???????

just a thought

m

It's not good, the world's gonna end on Friday :lol:

I still here D. Are You???

Looks like we won't have to worry about this date etc if we are no longer holding club meets there.

Just a thought - perhaps we could move the club meets to the seagull but still have the shows at the farmhouse. This obviously all depends on the new manager!!

I'm sure any manager would love the extra trade. Of course its worth checking. but where profit is involved I don't think they will say no.
It would also be nice to be able to hold a show in the Fort.

Back