Scalextric Evening 9th Feb

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
More details will follow, and event was mentioned at the Christmas meal. This would be ideal for a club get together. Racing the scalextric cars is a great social get together as well as taking care of the competitive urge.

Not sure if we can bring our own cars. I was gonna search for one on eBay of a Trans-Am.

Another thing we can talk about at our next club meeting.

EDIT: Booked in for 9th Feb, see Malc on 29th Jan club meet to get yourself listed for this and to pay the ?12.

Map attached as a PDF
View attachment BolwextricMap060209PDF.pdf
Post code is PO8 0RN if you have sat-nav.

Last edited:
More info....

Its at a place called Bolwextric, its in Clanfield. Bolwextric Scalextric slot car racing track circuit party club Clanfield Hampshire PO8 0RN Kitchen building works

for up to 14 people its ?165 for the evening(?12 per head) , over 14 people the price comes down to around ?7.50 per head.

The track is 6 lanes wide, so plenty of cars to race against, also its a championship style race. When 6 people are racing the other people can stand around the track at certain corners putting cars back on when they fly off (as I'm sure they will)

They have two sets of muscle cars, including Plymouth and NASCAR's, so ideal for our club.

They have other club events on Mondays and Thursdays so we cant go then. We can all work out a day and month that suits us. Deposits will be required for this one.

Malc knows the chap that runs this place.

awesome sounds good count me in

Is that the bussiness/chap that used to be neer ford station if so did a leaving do there many years ago great fun great evening

Oooh yeah.....might look on amazon!!
Good idea they may have one on there and you can use your voucher. :)
Although I don't think you can use your own cars on this night from what Malc was saying.
We will have some shelves up to put your Camaro's on one day, next to my Trans-Am's :)

cool i like the bumble bee one awesome

Before you all go out and buy car's you CAN'T use your own car. You race in a championship against evereyone on the night all using the same make of car in each race , 6 of you then race in a grand final for 1st 2nd 3rd place trophes. we need max 24 people, I have already got 6 names so on club night we will choose a date and i would like a ?5 deposit. so if you wanna race bring your money.please spread the word,if we get to many names i can organize two nights.

Awesome, might buy my own anyway...probably be the only chance I can drive a 1st gen Camaro haha!

awesome count me in

Yep sounds like fun so I am sure we will be there too x

Scalextric night has been booked in for 9th Feb. Be there are 7.30, for 8pm start. Next club night you will need to pay Malc ?12 (or about ?11.60) per head.
Map coming soon...

BolwextricMap060209PDF.pdf
Post code is PO8 0RN if you have sat-nav.

Remember if you wish to go, need to Pay Malc in full tommorow at club night.
I have printed out a few maps, so you can all find the place.

Glad you had a good time. I will certainly be on the list if you decide to do this again.

Back