Santapod in 2013

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
This year I aim to go up to Santapod a few times this yet, there are many events on up there. Not sure what ones I will pop up to yet.
Years ago we used to get around 15 of us going up there, drinking and camping out. A good laugh. Would anyone be interested in going up?

In March they have this one. It used to be knows as the Easter Thunderball.
Sat 30th
Sun 31st
Mon 1st
NEW for 2013!! "Festival of Power"
festivallogo.jpg
An action packed Easter weekend of family Drag Racing entertainment including European Nitro Funny Car series, Jet Car Shootout and National Drag Racing. Plus all things powerful off track including monster trucks, stunts, displays and more.Festival of Power page

End of May they have this:-
Fri 24th
Sat 25th
Sun 26th
Mon 27th
FIA Championships " Main Event"
Round 1 - Santa Pod?s flagship championship event attracting over 250 of Europe?s top drag racing teams including 300mph Top Fuel Dragsters, Drag Bikes, Jet Cars, stunts, monster trucks, traders, sideshows and more family entertainment. The Main Event page

July they have:-
Fri 26th
Sat 27th
Sun 28th
20th Mopar Euro Nationals
The Ultimate American Muscle Car show with RWYB, burnout competition, Jet Car and live evening entertainment. Mopar page

September they have:-
Thu 5th
Fri 6th
Sat 7th
Sun 8th
FIA Championships "The Finals"
The Final Round ? The championship finals event attracting over 250 of Europe?s top drag racing teams including 300mph Top Fuel Dragsters, Drag Bikes, Jet Cars, stunts, monster trucks, traders, sideshows and more family entertainment.European Finals page
Sat 21st Sun 22nd
National Finals
National Drag Racing Finals including Pro Mods, Top Methanol Funny Cars and Dragsters, Jet Car, nostalgia classes, bikes and more. National Finals page

October they have:-
Sat 26th
Flame & Thunder Show
Santa Pod?s Season Finale! An action packed family day of Drag Racing, stunts and displays including jet vehicles, dragsters, monster trucks, fireworks, funfair, music and more. Flame & Thunder page

They have many more events, these are just the main ones. The links will take you though to more info on the event.

So would there be many of us up for camping? i know many of us have commitments, so may not be able to. I may only be able to do 1 or 2 this year.

Might be tempted ,
waiting on mocgb as they are doing a trip as well got to defend my tital against the roash:yield: but with a slipping clutch not much hope but fun what ever happens
will yours be ready in time?

I was thinking of going up to watch the big events. Although I've always been tempted to go for a run what you bring weekend. car should be ready for wheels day.

Back