Route 66 Show, Bournemouth

You'llhave to give us a heads up if you're doing a club stand application, or whether everyone has to apply individually.
Looking forward to seeing you all there.:thumb:

Well I was going to the V8 Mentalist show, but it has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

So we will be coming to Route 66 show. I wonder how many people we have going to this now, it's a good idea for club stand.:)

Derek, me and AJ are still up for this. We have been allocated 20 spaces for the club stand so hopefully a few more will be going now.

yep count me in gave dan the details a while back as jennie said we was going anyway be good to sort the club pitch :)

gave dan the details a while back as jennie said we was going anyway be good to sort the club pitch :)
lol, my mind is like a sieve, although it's also like a sponge soaking up stuff that doesn't matter.

Yes I remember now. I went around the club asking people but didn't get any names down as a result. I guess things will be different now the other show isn't on. I think it would be best to enter individually and arrive together for a chance to park together.

I thought we had a club stand? Or was this for something else?

i think there was talk of a club pitch but think they wanted a message from you or dan ? but hey could be wrong ...

So, is there a plan for this one or the usual organized chaos :peep: ?

The plan is to pre-enter as an individual and cruise in together.

Although the club stand is a nice idea, I couldn't get any numbers down on the list on the night I had the form. So apply on their website as an individual. We will sort out a meeting time nearer the time.

We are thinking of coming to this now, do we need to pre-register?

Back