Route 66 Show, Bournemouth

sarah

Club Photographer
Ten Events are proud to host Dorset's NEWEST Motor Show "Route 66 Show" coming to the South West on Sat 4th & Sun 5th July 2015. The show will include an eclectic mix of "past meets present" Vehicles including the following:

- Red Marquee
- Race Car/Drifting/Prestige Marquee
- American/Custom Made Marquee
- Military/4x4 Marquee
- VW Marquee
- Vintage & Cassic Marquee
- Bike Marquee
- Main dealers
- Auto Jumble
Food Hall
- Show Arena with daily entertainment
- Catering
- Fair Ground
- Car Clubs
- Camping
- And more....

TICKETS GO ON SALE MARCH 1ST...

"Every road tells a different story"

You can keep updated on their website : Route 66 Show

bg.jpg

Looks good. I need to start planning this years event attendance.
There are a few I'm not going to miss, but that still leaves lots of weekends free!

This is one I have not heard of before, it popped up on Facebook as a few friends are attending.

Facebook does that, recommends all sorts because friends are attending.....most of the time it's garbage but this one was car related :)

Awesome stuff. Same day as Waterlooville show. So I'll do Waterlooville Saturday and perhaps Route 66 on Sunday.

Yep true, Can-am is a lot further for us, I was keen, but with soo much else on, and we always support the Waterlooville show, I will stay local on Saturday and go to something on Sunday

We are up for this if anyone else is. Be good to go as a club? Can apply for tickets as a club too. AJ also said he would go.

AJ as in Vinyl Man, perhaps we should call him VM?

We have 20 passes for the Waterlooville show on the Saturday.
We could convoy to this one on Sunday... we you thinking one day to two at Route 66?.

no aj is fine or may take up my old nickname of viking ? as for route 66 think a sunday ruse down to the show is a winner :)

Hi all,

Are the Renegades planning on attending this event as a club?
I see that there are opportunities for a club stand.
Pre-selected vehicles (owners) will get free entry.
Hurn Bridge Show Field BH236AD (next to Bournemouth Airport).

I can make the Sunday.
Anybody else up for this?
Home

I was asking around at club night on Tuesday, unfortunately not much interest was show. There are a couple of events on that weekend, and most people are going to another show.

I would have gone, but looks like we are at the V8 Mentalist show on the Sunday.

I would have gone, but looks like we are at the V8 Mentalist show on the Sunday.

You can go :)

If the Camaro is done (which it should be) then I'll go to the V8 Mentalist show and you can go to Route 66 show :)

If the Camaro is done (which it should be) then I'll go to the V8 Mentalist show and you can go to Route 66 show :)
That could be a good way to get more photos for the website :) I uploaded some images from my phone the other day that were bigger than 1280 wide and it resized them automatically to 1280 wide, which make it quicker for me to upload from my camera as its lower res than yours, although it will take longer to upload larger images, but saves the resize process. Anyway, yes two shows in one day give us more photos :)

Back