RockAuto magnets & new discount code

RockAuto

Hello everyone,

RockAuto is looking for a few good cars to transform into magnets (Manufacturer Info)! We ship these magnets to customers worldwide and distribute them at car events. Send us a photo of your vehicle to be considered for the new series of RockAuto magnets. It doesn't matter what kind of vehicle you have.... we welcome them all! Please send a high resolution photo, a brief history of your car, and what parts you have purchased from RockAuto to marketing@rockauto.com.

And forum members have a discount code that can be used on http://www.rockauto.co.uk:

5% Discount Code: 0808C86C3A9364
Expires: January 3rd, 2015

Please enter this code in the ?How Did You Hear about Us? box to receive discount. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

If you have a question about parts or an order, please visit our FAQ and/or Order Status & Returns page, or send us an email at service@rockauto.com.

Thanks for the post and the discount code. I am certainly tempted to enter my car to possibly be selected to be on a magnet.

Oooh that could be good :)

So a big 10% discount for and car's chosen then???????????????????????:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Nice one.....I've got a nice list building of what's on my Camaro from you guys!!

Had the pleasure of using this code a week ago.......just wouldn't recommend you guys using Landmark as a courier company.......my stuff is still in the states when normally it's here atfer a few days :( gutted and disappointed.

I hope they do read this and decide to change back .....

Have to agree land mark are slow even with updateing there tracking info but as soon as yodal get there hands on it you get a text to say when it's being delivered,

So anybody hurd back ref there car being on a magnet yet then?

Come on rock auto other USA suppliers offer 10%

Well the stuff Yodel have, in London, and have had all week still hasn't arrived.....but the cylinders and shoes have arrived and that was the mega important, mot stopping parts I needed.

Definitely making sure Landmark aren't the courier of choice next time....even if it means me paying extra. They can't be trusted if you ask me!!

Had some parts delivered Friday and it was fedex , I think you can choose the shipping agent ....

I wasn't given the choice.....well, without having to pay a lot more.

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay in my response! It was pointed out to me by an88fiero and I must not have clicked the option to receive email notifications for responses on this post.

Landmark is listed as an Economy Consolidated method on our website. You definitely don't have to choose it. It's for those who want to pay as little for shipping as possible, but don't mind that it can take up to 12 business days to arrive. In the future, you may want to go with other options such as FedEx or DHL. You may be interested to read about the shipping options and times on our FAQ page: RockAuto Frequently Asked Questions.

Back