Renegades Welcomes New Members.

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Renegades Welcomes New Members.

Hi Renegdaes,

Please join me in giving a big Renegades welcome to our newest members.

Phil and Angela Mawer, 1959 Chrysler Newyorker, from Aldershot. Met at Alton show.
Ian, 1950 Chevy Stepside pickup, from Sholing Southampton, met at Southsea Cruise.
Ade, Julie, Jordan+CJ, 2008 Mustang GT, from Portsmouth, met at Southsea Cruise.
Mark and Merle, looking for a Mustang,from Waterlooville, met at clubnite.
Andy and Fiona, 1971 Ford Zephyr, from Bassett,Southampton, met at Hayling Island breakfast run.
Mike Taylor, 1987 Chevy Camaro Z28, from Selsey, met at Hayling Island breakfast run.
Ade and Karla, 1963 Vauxhall Cresta, from Copnor,met at various Southsea Cruises and Fort Nelson Show.
Tim and Lesley, 1965 Ford Zephry, from Portchester, met at various Southsea Cruises and Fort Nelson Show.
Trevor Staddon,1994 GMC Safari Starcraft, from Bournemouth, met on the phone.
Jack Hamlet, no car, has a passion for all American cars,from Bournemouth,met on the phone.
Tally Ho Cocks Away,
Superb!

Orignally posted by Superb.

Welcome to the Renegades, will hopefully meet you all soon if I havent already, take care x

Hey can I be welcomed too??

I like American cars and other things too......

That's why I married one ;)

Welcome Mark and thanks for taking the piccys, cant wait to see them all, are you making it to club Tuesday, it would be lovely to meet your wife, take care x

welcome to all the new rengades hope you all enjoy what we get up to get your tents ready chaps

STEVE C

Hi and A big welcome :)

Welcome to you all. This is where the fun begins and continues pretty much all year round :)

Welcome Mark and thanks for taking the piccys, cant wait to see them all, are you making it to club Tuesday, it would be lovely to meet your wife, take care x

Thank you, You were a great model with a wonderful smile :) I've been a bit of a headless chicken recently with college.

The car is still in the garage, hopefully get it back tom (Fingers crossed) , as long as he doesn't get flooded again!
I don't fancy driving to pompy tonight in the borrowed car (A Metro) I'll prob get blown off the road :001_07:

I'm going to see if i can get the photo's sorted tonight whilst you are all at the pub so check your emails when you get back :)

Wouldnt want you to drive all this way in a metro, so hopefully will meet up soon, maybe a few of us could go out for dinner or better still come to our xmas do on 19th take care and kindest regards to your wife, cant remember her name, sorry xx:eek:

looks like i wont make club night tonight, still waiting for the plane, its gonna be 1hour late, getting me home aroung 9pm, so there may still be time who knows. May see you all later, maybe not.

hello all you rookie renegades welcome to the madest club in town and full of of friendly people?(i think there human)? hope to see you all!!! at xmas bash if not at next club nite
dont be shy just come on over and join in, anyways happy cruisin
crazy pete :cool: oh and sue.

Attachments

• 7930_149612772929_585852929_3510308_610870_n.jpg
    7930_149612772929_585852929_3510308_610870_n.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 153
Back