Renegades end of Season Show October 20th 2019

Added to Calendar: 20-10-19

Indeed. Still looking OK for tomorrow - shows cloudy with sunny spells. I'll give the GP a good wash later ready for the morning.

I'll give the TA a wash too. May do this at work, and grab the car in the morning, or bring it home this afternoon, not sure yet. It needs a clean so have to do that bit no matter where it sleeps tonight.

Great show today, thanks to all the organisers and marshals etc.

Here here great show (again!). Thanks to everyone involved and it was good to meet up with you guys once more :) Here’s hoping for a quick winter (without wishing our lives away) and to see you at the season opener.

Thanks to all that came along, over 150 cars through the gate, many bikes, and raised £420 for the mad hatters charity.

Great to see soo many people today.

Ditto! Was an awesome day. Thanks so much to everyone who came along and helped make the show what it was. Was good to meet you Dave and Clare and thanks for posting the pictures.

Great to see soo many Pontiacs. There were a couple of 4th Gens that were Auto's. One of them change his rear gearing back to stock, and the speedo was 7mph out at 70mph. The ECU counts the pulses from the output shaft, knows the gear/tyre ratio to update the speedo correctly. However if the gearing is changed then the ECU needs a correction. As the rear gears are different from mine as mine is manual I didn't have a reference. Luckily there was a 2001 TransAm next to him that was an auto. I read out his values and copied them into the other car. All worked well. Phew!.

Here's a link to a YouTube video of the bikers doing the burnout on their Harleys. A few people asked me if anyone video'd it...

Back