Renegades at Port Solent Evening 28th May, 6th Aug 2020

Added to Calendar: 28-05-20, 06-08-20

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
full
Its gathering of club cars, each week they do a different cat theme, like VW's, TVR's etc... On the 28th May and 6th Aug, its the Renegades turn to park up between 7pm and 9pm on the Thursday.

There is limited space, any more than 15 cars is a squeeze.

A few photos from a previous one:- https://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/media/albums/port-solent-july-27th-2017.817/

Last edited:
That looks like Dawns Hellcat :)

You know she’s taken the wrap off now and it’s for sale? She has a Redeye now :)

Wow, she enjoys the power then, Redeye is insane.

797 HP.
Photo here of Dawns Hellcat Redeye and my Scatpack. 1283HP in one picture!

Attachments

• CD291B3E-351A-4FB8-9815-A13E2D1445CA.jpeg
    CD291B3E-351A-4FB8-9815-A13E2D1445CA.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
This date is still correct. This small gathering on Thursday night August 6th is still happening.
Turn up around 6.30pm. We should all be parked up by 7pm.

thanks for posting

Darn it, didn't get one of Wills car. :(

Looks like a good evening :)

Far buisier than expected. Gates opened at 6.30pm. I was aiming to leave home at 6.10pm to be there n time, but Sarah was finishing off a cake, and said she would be 10 more mins this was at 6.10pm. I still had to swap the cars around. So made my way down there. Sarah eventually got that at 7.30, so I guess the 10min of finishing off the cake turned into almost an hour.
It was pretty full by the time I got there. Was a space for me. Lots of new faces, lots of new vehicles that I hadnt seen before. Was good to catch up with so many people wasn't long enough to chat to everyone for a long as I would have liked.

people have missed being out :)

people have missed being out :)
Yeah sure have, some have been to local coffee gatherings. I think people just generally wanted to get out. A good turnout and enough room to distance from people.

Back