Pre Show Meeting Sunday 8th August

superb

Hi Renegades

This Sunday we are having a pre show meeting at Fort Nelson,we will start the day by meeting at Mummy Jans in Gosport for 9am.Steve+Jan are at 21 Connifer Grove,Gosport PO13 0TP.We will cruise from there to The Bayside Cafe in Stokes Bay for breakfast at around 9.30ish before heading up to Fort Nelson for around 11am.After we have sorted out parking and details of the show at the Fort we are heading off too Consul Daves for a BBQ in Bognor.For the BBQ may we ask that you bring either burgers or sausages or nibbles and your own drink.Also bring your running shoes as we will have a game of rounders.
We would like as many Renegades to attend as possible as we will need as many cars as we can muster so we can work out the parking arrangements on the parade ground.
I look forward to seeing you all on Sunday for a fun day out,and no Squirrels in lycra, sorry couldnt resist.

From Planet Superb! To Boldly Go Where No Squirrels in Lycra Have Been Before!!

I have already started this in another thread but always good to discuss again.

I have already started this in another thread but always good to discuss again.

oo i must of missed that post ^^ see you there :)

Was a great turn out up at the fort. Fingers crossed for the weather to be as good on the day.
I took a photo on me phone, its not great quality but you get the idea. I think we had around 12 cars there today.
08082010251.jpg
Hope the BBQ goes well this afternoon. Soirry I couldn't stay longer, got a few things to get done today.

hi guys , nice to see the renegades back at the fort , even the 25lb gun being fired is not as loud as dans car . i bet dan could his trans-am into havent befor the shell from the gun lol .

see ya later

Wow what a day and i am officially cream crackered!! All kicked off at 9am had a nice brekkie by the sea then cruised to the fort with a nice group of cars to get a rough idea on parking. It seems the fort have got their act together this year as they are bringing in extra staff as well as double stocks of everything. They have also had a new kiosk built on the show ground that sells tea, coffee & ice creams however they are going to get a bbq going there and sell sandwiches as well this year. They seem pretty excited in us all coming and as long as the sun shines its gonna be a cracking day. Superb even asked the MG club that were visiting there today if they fancied coming along.
Finally i would like to say a personal thank you to Dave (Consul) for the wonderful bbq he put on for us this afternoon. Way too much food & drink and the sun was shining. Sorry we decided to do your gardening though Dave but you have to admit you are not going to fall over that stupid plant now haha!!!!

You do gardening too? thats handy to know. :O)

Sounds like everyone had a great day. Sorry I couldn't make it but I was halfway through putting a hole in the roof, so needed to get that finished. All sounds good for the show...not long to go now!
Hole in the roof? are you making a sunroof for the car? Or are you talking about your house?

Not long now till the show. I must try to give the car a clean before the big day. Polish the pipes, will try to use a Dremel with the polish pad, as it takes so long by hand, and I can't expect Jan to do it every year.

Sorry I couldn't join you either guys and thanks to Superb for the text invite beforehand. I had promised to take Joe out on my boat for his 18th and I couldn't do that on Saturday as I had a family thing to go to. Just bad timing!
Still sounds like you all had a great day. Looking forward to the show!

Cheers
Will

Sorry I couldn't join you either guys and thanks to Superb for the text invite beforehand. I had promised to take Joe out on my boat for his 18th and I couldn't do that on Saturday as I had a family thing to go to. Just bad timing!
Still sounds like you all had a great day. Looking forward to the show!

Cheers
Will

Hope Joe had a good time. Has the boat got a V8 in it? lol
See you at the next club night.

Hope Joe had a good time. Has the boat got a V8 in it? lol
See you at the next club night.

Yeah, we had a good laugh thanks Dan. We jumped some pretty big waves in the mouth of Portsmouth Harbour! :eek: No, sadly it's not a V8, only a 55hp in-line 3 :bored: (outboard)!!
See you at the next cruise? I think that might be before club night?

Cheers
Will

Yeah your right, next cruise is before club night. I missed the cruise last month due to being on holiday.

Back