Port Solent Car Meet

Added to Calendar: 118 dates

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
IMG_20190908_112121.jpgThe show is held in the car park in front of the Cinema at Port Solent. It has been getting bigger each month. A great venue, laid back atmosphere, and a good variety of cars & trucks. Limits are 20 years or older for Classics, or any age American vehicle.

The event is twice a month. the 2nd Sunday and the last Sunday of the month. The facebook page for the events are:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/portsolentcarmeet/

Also and extra date on boxing Day.

Last edited:
Anything other than Facebook page - seeing as though we are trying to get away from it lololol

Nope, the organiser only has a Facebook page, so grabbed all the details from it so we don't have to visit the link.
They also do a boxing day show too. I'll find out times etc.. And get that listed.

(y)

Port solent is now back on, they had a huge gathering last Sunday.

Port Solent on this Sunday, 2nd and last Sunday of each month starting back up again.

Is that allowed . there was organised meet at b&q saturday that got shut down cos of more than 30 people

Wow almost as popular as those 2door mondeos

Is anyone going tomorrow??? I might be able make it as one of my neighbours has an older Rover and we are thinking of coming in tandem so he can help me get Lily back in the garage after 😂. He is just checking with Wifey that he is allowed to come out and play

Ah, sorry I didn't pop on the forum sooner. I totally forgot about Port Solent today.

Did you go? was it a good turnout?

It was a really good turnout! A really nice mix of vehicles. Just gutted as after I left a green 69 charger showed up. Would loved to have had a pic of Lily next to it being green new and old
Firebirds were there again plus a big mustang turnout

Weathing looking okay, could be a good turn out.

I'll be popping down there today. Chat with Malc about End of Season show, weather we do one or not etc..

Well packed down there today. Didn't get many photos, was talking too much, such a good.
https://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/media/albums/port-solent-30th-jan-2022.1722/

Saw a nice Bull nose there.
RPEMQcrYpdyxWJ6Mpsz3lFTrdu2fEUgURPV3ygkl90LTMpGqYNK3rODLm3KLY3-io4w3Lyhs4JNQtegTanCSM1PkI3nLgVoTQgB3ko7hhXDlwHcukphus-CoeuXwpZd0nmds39bUTBfMcbmGZaqMzbZEnKX-eCkvp_4549ShzYRcLNSmR_FJEDZ2AanaULj5vOy6zsMvvtIqTzAOwsH30lcYBVEHr8q1NjsmZ_a_9uc8a6UsvOTrhgMS4AVbyTLq6EvYz8Xikcm5--anydQMn8TqUp4Zwyg7uoT2ls2iMPTjQjN8_sghZFwQY2eH0IwIQmdCFHmomGS8rsZ5nkgNfPYnDu8i39ypQ4pcC7V92mQWIMCln8p0Ba-2uE6SZgrta8rXSfb2SXVXiJVGh3a2YG4p3UYfZ_dH5aLQ12hQWGYpkvqZlUt34XrcurxPXSgNS-H46GKdQbt-nsj4FWiov2TeW9xQWBUegJJZqZCgfp-dZWF5gbz8eXXj2sChwoPypvKfDq52ORhlBsi0tXVBkDOQHohaJ_El9alAoljbPzlHmskmJUfOWGceFoZccCLDKMto_4R8mGHsd-AvFRklt26_5NpzGIjOjftJ6jrVj4nMY6nwCGhOleKElmfNZm463294X30CSm3icb10WkdfFCDfeeoUr-92_DzX-z0wyJhAck3VZVVpk9CjL0dLyfFIUKB3ou0rsq2Kh30d9z9peiGHJg=w1920-h930-no

do you mean this ?
1643555025864.png

Yep, thats the one. Very nice isn't it.

Back