Pontiac Fireo 2.8 V6 Amazing condition For Sale (1988)

RSS_Auto_Poster

8588.jpg

Welcome to my 1988 Pontiac Fiero 2.8 V6 GT. This is an exceptional example and I would challenge you to find a better one. These are extremely rare on the UK roads and it is a real headturner. This car has been cared for all of its life and comes with a host of additional spare parts including new headlamp motors, belts, starter motors and more. <br />
<br />
This car was bought in the USA by its first owner who was a UK resident working in the states. He liked it so much that when he came back to the UK he imported the car with him. It was in his tenure for around 5 years then it was sold to the Fiero factory in Birmingham. From there it was purchased by the last owner (see invoice for nearly 7,000 ) some twenty years ago. <br />
<br />
It has had a very sheltered life and has been lovingly looked after. It comes with the past twenty years worth of MOT certificates and all the user manuals and the very rare USA build document. <br />
<br />
This really is a timewarp car. For nearly 30 years old this car still has the ability to turn heads everywhere it goes. The rear light module works (Shows the Pontiac brand all lite up).<br />
<br />
The condition of the interior is simply stunning. The only works I have carried out on the car is to fully refurbish the wheels back to original factory finish as they had dulled over the years. <br />
<br />
It comes with the original keys. <br />
<br />
The noise from the engine is amazing.....who needs a radio. The MOT expires in July 2018. In today"s market buying your own classic is by far the best way to enjoy your investment <br />
<br />
Please feel free to ask any questions and I will gladly answer them for you. <br />

Date written: 21-Jul-2017

Price: £8995 Offers invited

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 8588

Wow - what's mine worth? ;) ;)

Wow - what's mine worth?

I will give you 10p for starters or 20p if you deliver lol,,

Ok will rise bid to £2.5 with delivery and decimal point is in right place lol,,,,,,,

Don't think claire would drive a FORD so would have to be one of the other yanktanks..

Back