photo hosting

an88fiero

Super Moderator
any good ways since Photobucket and Flickr now don't allow unlimited photo hosting?

I use Google, unlimited photos, do Apple not do something similar. Recently I have been posting links to my Google photos for shows.
We do have space on this website to host photos but it isn't user friendly in the way of uploading 100s of photos at once to the album area. I want to get that working again, but it's all unsupported code and would take a long time learn how it works and to try to make it work.

Google? Wash your mouth out lol

Google? Wash your mouth out lol

I knew you guys would come out with something like that. Lol. Didn't know if apple done something similar.

I have heard of Imgur: The magic of the Interne not sure if you just do one photo at a time, or if you can create an album. Its maybe one to look into.

To be honest, it’s probably time we created our own web site specifically for hosting pictures.

Maybe a winter project.

To be honest, it’s probably time we created our own web site specifically for hosting pictures.

Maybe a winter project.

Just created this:- [video]http://www.solent-renegades-photography.co.uk/joomla/[/video]
lol, well I created it for Sarah as she loved taking photos. The image upload was FTP, drag and drop into a folder type thing.
Maybe I could do something similar to get it into the photos gallery. Yes a winter project.

Ok - I have decided that for now I'm going to pay for the "pro" version of Flickr, as all my previous pictures are on there and it's fairly easy to host.

:)

Back