Petworth - Fete in the park

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
The annual Fete in the Park returns to the magnificent surroundings of the 700-acre deer park starting at 12 noon on Saturday 8th July.

Under the experienced guidance of Petworth & District Community Association (P&DCA) chairman Tony Sneller, many new volunteers have joined to make this year’s Fete in the Park a truly memorable event. There really is something for everyone from stalls, shows and family activities to classic cars, model boats on the lake as well as a wide variety of tasty food and drink.

Meeting at Morrisons to leave at 9.30am. so if you have a classic or american car go along for the cruise to the event.

Hi mate so anyone going to this?? If so are the cars part of the show any costs for entry?

Yes a few of out members are going. I think there is entry fee as its for charity, may only be £5 or something. Your car will be part of the show.

Cool wots there eta at petworth? As I could meet near there

Its a 45min drive from Horndean, likely to be going along the A272. Malc will be leading. I probably won't be going.

Cool why is he leaving so early 9.30 meet for a 45 min drive 10.15 show not open till 12?

I don't know the answer. Malc chose the time, and has been before. perhaps going to drive slower.

Lol backwards maybe!!! I'll drive past and want up on the 272 somewhere for about 10am and wait for him. Thanks

Cool I've now got a couple coming out this morning at 10.30 to collect there pup so I hope to be there 11-11.30 thanks

Back