Petersfield Spring Festival Monday

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Petersfield Festivals will be making sure Spring has finally sprung when it brings back the Petersfield Spring Festival at the end of May. Held throughout the whole of Petersfield Town Centre, the Petersfield Spring Festival features 3 days of top quality music, 2 days of fantastic markets stalls, as well as family entertainment including an Animal Magic petting zoo, ceramic painting, face painting, children’s rides and much more.Petersfield Festivals

The require Classic or American vehicles for Monday(bank holiday) 25th May.

Meeting at Morrisons Horndean to leave at 9.15am.

I'll be going, if any one please is interested please list your names

Many Thanks

Last edited:
count me in

dad too

are you goin to go dan

Yep, I'll defo be there.

Splendid, I'll find out times etc.. and get it in the handouts/email.

Haven't been able to make this before, looking forward to it.

There was only me and one other club vehicle there last year, it rained all day. The Petersfield festival is an all weekend thing, but just after cars for the Monday. I can't see its going to be huge, just something to compliment the market/music event. I wouldn't say its worth traveling 1h30 to, but of course it up to you.

Any more takers for the Monday?

Might be up for this, weather permitting, nothing else planned. Petersfield is a nice town similar to Alton, lots of small interesting shops and stuff. What time and where?

Meeting at Morrisons Horndean to leave at 9.15am.

Matt and his dad are going in 2 vehicles, so it sounds like we will have a few people attending. :)

i might be up for this, if i don't get lost getting to morrisons

thanks Dan i am. very good at getting lost
You found the Brickworks okay, and that's not easy to find the first few times. :p
From the A3(M) northbound, take the horndean turn off which is the B2149, at the top of the slip road take a left, you will see morrisons on the right. I'm sure you will be fine.
See you there.

Back