Petersfield Spring Festival 2017 - May 29th.

That's the tunnel. I don't remember it being that long, I may have to go through there again.

A good day not spoilt by the showery rain we had. Apart from the dickhead who thought it was ok to lean against my car, it was a fun day.

So A.T. did you go thought a tunnel then? as 2 in the area,

No we didn't. We left early enough that we met everyone st Morrisons instead :)

However, on the way back we went through the tunnel a few miles from home instead :)

Received a Thank you from the organiser
Afternoon Dan

Please pass on our thanks to the group for turning up over the weekend. It really was an amazing display and we would love to have you back again next year if you all enjoyed it. We can plan for a bigger road closure too if we know you are going to be coming along with that many numbers next time as well.

As mentioned, if you can also apologise again for the wait in you guys heading off as we had the other issues going on elsewhere on the site which took our attention away from timings for a while!!

It would be great to keep adding stuff to our events and so if there is anything you can think of which you might like to try or would enhance what you guys can bring along, we would be happy to consider it.

Speak soon and thanks again.

Steve

Last edited:
My suggestion: get the announcer's to remind the visitors that all the Show cars are privately owned and to respect them, look with your eyes not your hands.
I know it's always a risk at events but after discovering someone casually leaning on my car with no thought the damage that buttons/rivets/zips can cause it meant we had to make sure someone stayed with it the rest of the day. A once an hour reminder from the announcer might help and meant we could have enjoyed the day more too.

So pissed off.
Washed the car the first time since prior to the Petersfield event last week, and what do i discover?
A scratch where that fucking prick was leaning against my car. I am furious. Why can't these people show some respect for others people's property?
Doesn't matter how far you travel... you do it to spend time with like minded people and to allow people to see cars that they won't normally see and all you expect in return is for people to show a little respect.
It's unfortunate but I will think twice about attending such an event again, limiting myself to proper shows in the future.

Oh no. Sorry to hear that. I don't get why people don't show respect for cars. Why lean against something that didn't belong to them. Argghh!!

mybe the more computer friendly people amoung us could do some say solent renegades signs just a thought with what happended to A.T car

images

28c04fe28423781b20333bd9c48f7151.jpg
Just for you A.T.

mm3_ul.jpg

Have to see if i can find my capri club internaial ones?

This is not a bad idea. Get some decent signs made up and sell them as part of the merchandise.
I would likely buy some of these more than I would the clothing.

s-l1600.jpg

rBVaGFX-W4yAGrdMAACOvgU8IO8762.jpg

Back