Petersfield Spring Festival 2017 - May 29th.

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
http://www.petersfieldfest.com/wp/petersfield-spring-festival/

The Renegades have been invited to attend the Petersfield Spring Festival on Sunday 28th May. They would like Classic or american vehicles to attend. We are cruising from Morrisons in Horndean at 9:15am to get parked up n Petersfield.

PSPF17-WEB-banners-850px-renegades.jpg

I'm leaning towards a no, need some chill time at home!
More practice on the bike? I really need to get on my bike for at least a couple of times this week. Great weather for it.

If we decide to come tomorrow, can we just turn up or do we need to pre-book?

I guess we'd have to meet you guys there because Morrisons wrong side for us?

straight down the A3 take 1st junction into petersfield save getting court at rail crossing unless you want to stop at the choke and puke (nice film ref there) MacDonald and get some go go juice then as you get into peterfield turn left at war tower or follow signs.

If we decide to come tomorrow, can we just turn up or do we need to pre-book?

I guess we'd have to meet you guys there because Morrisons wrong side for us?

Its not pre-book, but we are limited on numbers due to space. Looking at how many people said will come we have less than 30, we have around 25 cars coming, so still space. So yeah come along if you like.

It would be best to meet at Morrisons if you can, as we need to go over the railway crossing, and enter from the correct direction due to road closures for the event. Morrisons in Horndean is JCT 2 off the A3(M)
morrisons-hondean.jpg
so if you are coming up from the M27 up the A3(m) then it will be on your way. However is you are coming from the M3 along the A272, then it may be best to wait in a layby on Winchester Road just after Mcdonalds. We drive east along Winchester road, to Join Station road, over the train tracks, then down Charles Street.
mc-donalds_petersfield.jpg

About 1/2 mile East of McDonalds there is a left turn called Stoneham park, that looks like it's a good waiting point and will give us a view of the road as you approach. We'll be there for 9:30

I'll get Sarah to text when we come off the A3(M) to go past McDonalds.

you just want to blast through the tunnel on the a272 (little tunnel bridge) enjoy everyone,

Is it bridge? Is it a tunnel? No... its a :noidea: I have no idea!

Its about 2 car lengths long. Long enough for a nice rumble, would be nicer if it was longer.

Back