Peter Rabbit 50p peice

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
The 50p piece was in circulation in 2016.
s-l500.jpg

This seems to be on eBay for various asking prices, some £600, £800 or even £1000. so if you have one it may be worth selling? Check them piggy banks.
RARE PETER RABBIT 50 PENCE 2016. Collectable circulation coin. | eBa

Last edited:
Just looked on the shelf next to the computer desk and found these...

IMG_20180927_105929.jpg

If I could get over £1k for the pair that would certainly help out with the suspension bits I want to get for the T/A.

But are the 50p's really selling for that price, or just someone asking crazy prices.

Found one up for just under £4k
Betrix Potter Half Whisker Peter Rabbit 50P (2016) | eBa

However I think its very over inflated price, even the ones up for £50 do not have bids on them with under 24hours left. How do people think they are going to make over £100 on them if the ones up for £50 are not selling.

I have an undated 20P and two AK47 Fivers. I think there was a lot of hype at the time but collectors will only pay good money for imacculate examples.

I remember all the fuss that was made when the new £1 coins were released... The ones dated 2016 were supposed to be worth keeping as they would be more valuable... But that was the first year they were minted so surely common sense says they will be the most common! Surely a 2015 round pound would be a better one to keep (I have one!).

Back