Perhaps moving web server

Everything appears to be working very well. Page load times on par with before.
I think that was successful, a few hurdles along the way.
Planning to deactivate the old one on Friday.

Well a little glitch in the matrix last night, emails stopped working. Took a while to get that sorted, as other issues were being fixed too.

Anyway, the forum wanted to keep sending out emails, when failed it new about it and then added them to the queue. This repeated many times, ended up with 300,000 emails in the queue wanting to send. I will try to get some info together on this to send back to Xenforo, as this is surely a bug, if no email server and email couldn't be delivered, dont re-add it to the queue. As when it fails again we now have 2 emails being added to the queue again, then 4 then 8 and so on.

There is no way to view the queue, no tool to flush the queue either. The only way I knew it was there by looking at the raw data in the database file for Xenforo. Luckily there is throttling control on the server else 300k emails would have tried to go out.

I thought there was a problem with my e-mail as I received hundreds of mails from SR today. All seemed to say the same thing, one was 'Reply to word association' and the other was 'A few funny photos'.

I thought there was a problem with my e-mail as I received hundreds of mails from SR today. All seemed to say the same thing, one was 'Reply to word association' and the other was 'A few funny photos'.
Sorry about that, it kept retrying, and a certain amount per hour would go out.

No problem, just deleted them 'en bloc'.

Back