Pauls old 1978 Chevy Camaro back on eBay

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
The car has been around a bit now, used to be White many many years ago. On the way back from a cruise myself and Paul found ourself at traffic lights at the base of Portsdown hill ready to go up the hill. His throbbing supercharged V8 ready to suck up small birds, pushing some serious HP, not sure how much, more than 600hp though. I was in the Trans-Am (not the fiesta) ready to have a little play. The lights changed. Off we went, engines sounded great. What was even better I left Paul behind :) he didn't have a limited slip diff which helped me. He has soo much power but couldn't get it to the ground.
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 | eBay

$T2eC16ZHJIEFHSEpjKz6BSKIM!eBOw~~60_12.JPG
Seeing this picture, I was thinking oh no, someone has painted over that lovely artwork.

$T2eC16JHJF0FFZ9N8,NmBSKIMECjJQ~~60_12.JPG
Then saw this photo, the image that was over the top, was just a sticker. So Keith's artwork lives on. So glad it wasn't destroyed. Its almost tempting to purchase the doors to hang on the wall, or better still for Matt to put them on his Bumble Bee Camaro.

Last edited:
they would look so cool on bee

Who needs framed art when we can have doors hanging off our walls ;)

Who needs framed art when we can have doors hanging off our walls ;)
Glad you liked that idea, Santapod has Fireforce body work hanging on the wall of the cafe.

I've always wanted to put front end of a car on the wall and wire lights etc up would be cool

that's cool must put that on my I want one list

Looks like you may have a camaro in your lounge very soon Sarah lol!!!

Matt this would look cool on Bee but its the wrong colour doors. Of course you may be able to spray round the outside to blend in i guess :)

yea would love em on bee x sure mr b cud blend em in

No problem i have a felt tip here some where i am sure lol!!!

lol magic marker

I want this car, should be back in the renegades where it belongs, not having silly stickers on the side and being blasted up a quarter mile, should be treated with love, I have a definate soft spot for Marigold x

Back