Party at Steve&Jans last Saturday

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
I heard someone drank a little two much and was a little ill in Paul's car.
Was it a good night?
Sorry I couldn't make it, I was away for a long weekend in London, from Friday till Monday. ?13 for the train from Havant to Waterloo return for two of us, bargain!!!, got the tickets from http://www.megatrain.com
What was the occasion for the party? was it someones birthday?

oOo he was well green by the end of the evening (notice how i haven't mentioned any names there) but managed to have a nice Asda carrier bag on hand. It was for my birthday and it was a fantastic night and i would like to thank all who made it a very special evening. :)

No we wont mention any names but he TUCKS into the back of Pauls car just nice xxx

Even the dog knows never to be sick in the BMW :eek:, The dog knew to only do it in the Chevy truck. :D

I'll hold my hands up and admit, yes I did chuck - but it wasnt the drink - it was Paul's driving...honest!! He was a good sport, and only made me walk half way home, although he could have slowed down to walking pace when he pushed me out! Thankfully I had some great guys and gals looking out for me and gave me a carrier bag with no holes in the bottom, and I think I got it all in! Think Paul said something about it'll be my car next - not sure quite what he meant.
Was a great night, and the photos keep emerging! Bring on the next one - hang on, that was last night - different thread.
First post on new forum, looks good, hope works, but how do I get pic at bottom of message again?