Original Renegades T-Shirt from about 14 years ago

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Many Many years ago while sitting around the table in a club of about 4 members we needed a logo. Someone gave me a few ideas, so whipped on up on the computer. We had a few t-shirts printed. Went on a breakfast run this morning and didn't have my modern Renegades t-shirt, so I thought I'd go retro. It's lasted a long time. IMAG0892.jpg
This was our logo until about 2001, when another was drawn by an artist on paper. This was then scanned in and redrawn and is our logo today.

Just wanted to share a bit of history from the club. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome :) I remember seeing it for the first time when we moved in together and I was sorting all your clothes.

looks cool should get some done with old logo on front and the new one on the back :) would be good to go around the shows next year with the words still going strong :)

That's awesome looks cool

looks cool should get some done with old logo on front and the new one on the back :) would be good to go around the shows next year with the words still going strong :)

Or the other way round new logo small one front and that one large on back

HTML:
[HTML]
[/HTML] good idea mat,

what happened about window stickers ???????????????????????

Alec has been doing some stickers, they are looking darn good. They are cut from vynal(is that how you spell it) takes a while to pick out the bits, various colours available. he may pop on here to give more details.

vinyl stickers

HTML:
[HTML]
[/HTML] good idea mat,

what happened about window stickers ???????????????????????

yep window stickers are done by me :) can get a few done for club night ?2 each here is a pic of one on my van size is 23 cm long by 14cm high but if you want smaller can do but you can pick the bits out cut my top of my thumb off last time ( thanks jean cole ) lol so wont be doing that small and weeding it .... colours of vinyl are white black mat black red orange purple and blue also silver and gold ( silver and gold are ?3.50 each as they are more expensive vinyl can also do commissions of almost anything from wall art to car decals .... as long as i can get a black and white vector ( pic shape ) i can get it cut to up to 28 inch by 5 meters long (thats the size of the rolls of vinyl :)20141114_130814.jpg

Back