Off to the States picking up parts for the car.

Food was great from Heathrow to Chicago. Had chicken and mushroom. They also served snacks layer in the flight. Kept offering us water, wine, coke, beer, all for free. :)

Shame you couldn't of got a direct flight :(

Souix falls is a tiny air port with a short runway. Like planes with 40 seats or less type of airports. This airport is still an hours drive to our hotel. Yes would be handy if it could take international flights too.

Tracking showing one parcel at Sioux Falls, so very local, the other isn't far behind it, both schedules for delivery tomorrow. Not long till I get this shiny parts now.

Would be awesome to bring something like that back. I reckon it would fit if it was just that, would need another case for an intercooler and pipes. I wonder if anyone has tried it.

Intercoolers are just air to air radiators. No need to import that as there are plenty of places in the U.K. that can provide.

Ah yes, good point.

Boxes have arrived
IMAG3951.jpg

The rockers look very nice.
IMAG3952.jpg
Shame no one will see them once installed.

Kid in a candy store

They are two sets of LS1 cylinder heads on UK eBay right now, dirt cheap! Yours ok?
Yeah mine are fine, got Patriot Performance 243's, they seem to be fine. Thanks for letting me know about the others though.

Snow is still coming down. Looks nice. But risk of airport closing. IMAG3971.jpg

nice like snow,
so any update from airport

IMAG3970.jpg
Airport should be fine. Fingers crossed.

That looks terrible. Hateful!

Give me somewhere more southern.

Off the Florida Keys, there's a place called Kokomo
That's where you want to go to get away from it all
Bodies in the sand, tropical drink melting in your hand
We'll be falling in love to the rhythm of a steel drum band
Down in Kokomo

That looks terrible. Hateful!

Give me somewhere more southern.

Off the Florida Keys, there's a place called Kokomo
That's where you want to go to get away from it all
Bodies in the sand, tropical drink melting in your hand
We'll be falling in love to the rhythm of a steel drum band
Down in Kokomo

Love it!

Hope the plane has ice skates.
IMAG3980.jpg

Snow ploughs out there doing a great job. Plane schedule is on time.

Back