Nice Place

speed

I live in Florida and needless to say I love American Muscle. I have been a racer my entire life and after back surgery in the early 2000's I could not pass a NHRA physical any longer so I stepped out for about 10 years messing with some imports still had to have the sporty cars. Something was missing though, Then the Gen 5 Camaro came out and all hell broke loose.
I bought one, Got the cold shoulder from my wife for a couple days, when she asked how much. LOL
Joined a Camaro club that was not very active, and another one of those members and I decided to start our own. We started off a little slow but eventually had a good member base then was asked to join the Miami chapter which already had adopted the Tampa Chapter which made us one of the largest Camaro Clubs in the United States.
We now have at least one monthly meet and a quarterly meet with all three chapters, that makes for a large gathering which gets us special parking and low rates and ends up a really good time.
I am a software engineer and have my own hosting company on the side so I obviously got all the club websites and the work that goes with them.
All worth it....
Glad to check in with a club that is so far away, but technology brings it so close...

Tri-County Camaro South West Florida Chapter

Welcome to the forum!!

Only a few days of a cold shoulder? That's not bad at all lol.

You used to race? That's awesome!!

Welcome to the forum!!

Only a few days of a cold shoulder? That's not bad at all lol.

You used to race? That's awesome!!

Still do! they just wont let me in 6 second pro mods anymore Probably just as well I don't have the reaction times I used too.

:wave: hi there and welcome to the forum

Welcome to the mad house,

Back