Nice looking trans am 1989

saleen 192

Core Member
“The Service light comes on in the instrument panel. I think the car needs to be plugged in to get that to turn off.”

needs more than just switching off me thinks :)

I know I know even less about Pontiacs than other cars, and bearing in mind this is a much better colour, how is this one £14k more than the white one? 🙄

I know I know even less about Pontiacs than other cars, and bearing in mind this is a much better colour, how is this one £14k more than the white one? 🙄

I know much less about 3rd gens than I do 2nd or 4th gens, but two things leap out at me.
1: Condition. It’s in much more original condition and the overall condition is much better.
2: The vents in the hood make me wonder whether this is in fact a GTA?

And to add a third thing to that list...
3: You get what you pay for and if something seems cheap it’s often for a reason.

Running the reg number through the DVLA website to check the MOT history would be quite revealing.

Thought Bn12 might have been location post code but not ref check like A. T saiScreenshot_20210115_095457_com.sixtownshousesharelimited.carcheck.jpg

Screenshot_20210115_172957_com.sixtownshousesharelimited.carcheck.jpgScreenshot_20210115_172948_com.sixtownshousesharelimited.carcheck.jpg

More relevant is the MOT history. It goes back to 2007 and shows only minor stuff. Exhaust leaks, electrical etc
Nothing that would put me off.

Back