Newbie come to say hello!

vxr8dan

Hi Everyone,

I'm Dan and have just joined this evening, I would like to say a big hello to you all and hope to get involved in some great banter, discussions and meets with you all, if you see a black vxr8 around in the Portchester, Fareham and gosport area give me a wave.

Thanks

Dan

20160312_135759.jpg

Hi Dan, welcome to the club. We will give you a wave when we see you. I will be in a little black Kia as the Trans Am has some engine issues at the moment.

Oh no sorry to hear that, I will keep an eye out for you in some meets, I work for Hyundai, Citroën and Kia so if you need anything for the little one give me a shout!

Dan

There is a gathering tomorrow at Port Solent, seems to be getting bigger each time. It's free entry, and cars start arriving from 10am. A few members of the car club will be there. I don't know if I will be though.
A few photos from previous meets there.
http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/albumall.php?query=Port+Solent

Hi Dan
I have just joined this forum. I spotted your post. I've got a black VXR8 and live in Fareham. Now I know why people keep waving at me and calling me Dan. ????????????

Hey

Hi Dan
I have just joined this forum. I spotted your post. I've got a black VXR8 and live in Fareham. Now I know why people keep waving at me and calling me Dan. ������������

Hey sorry for the delay, yaaaaaaa another vxr8 in the area, can't say I seen you around though. Do you still have it?

welcome nice into with pictures, Dam we have TWO Dan's now lol

Back