New winter project!!!

Chriswrx123

Core Member
Hi all welcome to my winter project hopefully this will be at next years sunny Sunday event. Had it recovered today from enfield , London. In a very sorry state complete with 3 boxes of parts!!! To start with I've got to fabricate a new boot floor and give the rear springs somewhere to bolt up to all so needs footwells patched up. Got a 383 Plymouth big block at 727 gear box to fit into her 3 on the tree. Glass is all good apart from one missing rear window.IMG_3675.jpgIMG_3674.jpgIMG_3676.jpgIMG_3678.jpgIMG_3677.jpg ill add more pictures once I start forgot to mention she's a 1968 b body ( coke bottle)Plymouth 4 satellite saddan maybe the only one here due to people normally want the two door versions she is wot is classed as a full size car at 19 foot long !!!

Wow nice, Good choice of car, but I thought you were getting a Hellcat.:noidea:

Good luck with the built, remember we want to see progress pictures. :)

Mopar owner now :thumb: pop upto mopar nats this weekend might even find some parts?

lots of pictures good man might be easier to find the panels and weld in? did send you some sites the other night
chosen a color yet?
19' long opps you cant use my garage as it 19' long wont go on my ramp, have to buy your own long way for me to come and wire in for you unless someone want a holiday down there who in there right mind would want that lol,,,,

have the rear door handles been shaved ???

Kewl - looking forward to a picture thread showing the progress.

Chrysler B and RB engines are a series of big-block V8s introduced in 1958 to replace the first-generation Hemi engines. The B and RB engines are often referred to as "wedge" engines because they use wedge-shaped combustion chambers; this differentiates them from Chrysler's 426 Hemi big block engines that are typically referred to as "Hemi" or "426 Hemi" due to their hemispherical shaped combustion chambers.

A/T you beat me to it i looked on wikipedia see above,

nice project, best of luck with it looking forward to seeing it.

Metallic green not sure on colour yet maybe orange or blue or NATO green??? Plan is to weld in new boot floor re attach rear springs bolt seats fit engine and box and run about in it next year

he drove a trans am in the film as well .
any thinking with the dodge today then ?

Nope still unpacking workshop due to now not moving to Wales

Lol yes I like lamb to much lol!!! Guess I won't be using rockauto to supply new boot floor !!!!IMG_3718.jpg think 3 grand plus on shipping a £135 panel just out of reach!!!!!!!

Lol yes I like lamb to much lol!!! Guess I won't be using rockauto to supply new boot floor !!!!View attachment 84496 think 3 grand plus on shipping a £135 panel just out of reach!!!!!!!

Omg that is ridiculous. That is the only trouble with rockauto is their shipping costs! There are companies that'll ship over for you in crates. I'm sure that'll be cheaper.

Back