New Member here Recommended to the club

Just a quick run down for you on the cars our family has .. I have a 96 Mustang called Colin, Steve has an 80 Corvette called Jessica, Tracey has a 94 Mustang called Lenny, and H has a ?? Camaro called Bazza. Oh and not forgetting our Day Van Polly, we love the americans in our family lol x

All time partys it seems. We do more than just play cars. We go camping (ok cars do come too - 15/16 of us going up to Ipswich this weekend for the NASC nationals) and bowling. We also do a lot of breakfast runs especially in the winter months. We generally have lots of fun with a good bunch of people.
My signature pic is of Bazza (my Camaro) he has just had a complete rebuild new engine etc and been away for 4 months. Got him home Friday and been playing every day since. I also have a black Mustang (daily drive) called Lenny. I am sorry but not only do you have to get used to all our names but our cars all have names too.

You are now a full member, just give Tracey your contact details when you meet her and she will do the rest, no fees just fun xx

Not just cuppas hun, chineses as well, and some of them (12) were round Saturday for stew and dumplings lol xx

That because you cook great grub, people keep coming back. I remember that nice roast dinner you done me.

Sounds like a good crowd you have, and it is nice to hear/find a club that has a lot of social event's, very pleased :biggrin:

Very nice on the rebuild, bet you are pleased to have him back, you happy with everything?

And wow, no fee's club, I will be honest I only had a scan over the website yesterday and have just jumped on the forum and not left here today yet :biggrin: will make sure i have a nose properly tonight.

Come see me Jamie for all your t.shirts, mugs, caps, blah blah blah and i co-ordinate every thing with Steve (Superb we like to call him amongst other things - Love you Supes xx) if you wanna know anything i usually can help out if not i'll find out!!! BTW Bazza is a 1979 Z28...

Dan, Mum will be co-ordinating the food at the weekend so don't worry about going hungry. All you need to do is give her a tenner and we will go up the supermarket when we get there and get eveything save lugging it all up there with us.

Brilliant stuff, Thank you :)

And thank's again for all the welcomes to the forum and club :)

Glad you are enjoying the forum. The more people the merrier. Every hour I check on here there is something new, in the early days it would be dormant for weeks, its the people that make it great.

But its always seems to be the same people so Jamie its great to have a newbie to talk to - not that i don't enjoy talking to you all.

As far as Bazza is concerned a few little bits here and there and replace the hood and away we go woo hoo!!! At least we can drive him now.

Glad you are enjoying the forum. The more people the merrier. Every hour I check on here there is something new, in the early days it would be dormant for weeks, its the people that make it great.

Who are you calling a doormat...... Oh dormant oops sorry Duracell Dan !!

How clever are you replying with a quote!!!

hi jamie , hope your hand is ok , you will find a great bunch of car nuts in the club , you should pop along to club nite .
see ya soon . mark .

Thanks again all for the welcomes, and glad I listened to Mark and have joined :)

Seem like a great bunch and i look forward to getting to know you all,

If anyone wants to add me on Facebook feel free, Jamie Edward Joseph Hill, and you should find me straight away :)

Howdy and welcome Jamie to the Renegades!!!!
From all the F150 COWBOYs Ye! Ha!:cowboy:

hi jamie welcome

Hi Jamie alias, Wile.E.Coyote,

Welcome to the Renegades,like Darren said i think you will find us a friendly helpful bunch, a little on the mad and eccentric side, or is that just me, oop's! I am buying my youngest son Josh a mini for his first car,some of you have probably met him at show's and cruises.

I hope your stay at the Renegades is a long and happy one.

Superb! Its always Sunny on my Planet!!!

Morning all again :smile:

Thanks F150-Cowboy for the welcome, And thanks for the Add Trace.

Thanks as well for the welcome as well Matt 103.

Superb, Thanks, You do all seem a great lot! most welcoming.

You can't say car car/enthusiast with out saying mad and eccentric in the same sentence, it just wouldn't work :smile: Not sure if I have met Josh, look forward to though, and if I can help out on the mini scene with anything at all, More than happy to, currently completely rebuilding a 79 Clubman, first complete rebuild, oh the learning curves are great :smile:

Jamie :smile:

Back