New forum

Well done Dan......Much better :cool:. Nice to have a choice of background colours.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 74
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 66
Well done Dan......Much better :cool:. Nice to have a choice of background colours.

No problem. :D

I've noticed the buttons look a little jagged due to assuming they will be on a dark background. Will tidy these up tonight. Its only a couple like 'Post Reply' and 'New Thread'.

Well me being a youngster i don't have a problem with the colour playing on my eyes however i am with you Chris and Mum as i don't like the new colour so i will be doing the new drop down colour and tone it down a bit!!!

Of course now i have done that my signature has now gone white and you can't see it but a feint outline. I think i can fix it.

Ok so why is it everytime i log in i have to change the colour. Why can't it default to the light background every time i log in??

Ok so why is it everytime i log in i have to change the colour. Why can't it default to the light background every time i log in??

This may be a cookie related issue.
I'll look into that.

(A 'cookie' is a small bit of info the forum stores on your computer, holds preferences etc..., many websites do something similar)

I've just tried it in both Internet Explorer and in Firefox, and it remembers the settings. Your security setting may be set too high in Internet Explorer, perhaps have a word with 'H'. Its only cookies that need to be enabled.

For choosing the colour, perhaps try going into UserCP at the top then EditOptions and scroll to the bottom under Miscellaneous Options/Forum Skin, and change it to 'DarkText-LightBackground' then click Save Changes. This should be remembered for next time you login.

Your a clever lad aint ya !! I much prefer the white background with green writing thankyou xx

what about a Wanted / For Sale

for non American

what about a Wanted / For Sale

for non American

I've changed the category now, so you could list anything in there within reason.

How come you got green writing Mum? I got blue :tongue:

For choosing the colour, perhaps try going into UserCP at the top then EditOptions and scroll to the bottom under Miscellaneous Options/Forum Skin, and change it to 'DarkText-LightBackground' then click Save Changes. This should be remembered for next time you login.

LaceyTree - did you try this? I saw you log in, read this post and went to modyfying your options, then logged off, and logged back on again, and went into replying to this post. (not that I'm spying :rolleyes:) just wondered if it worked. :D

Cause Im Special and blue green colour blind !! So I will take your word that it is blue looks kinda torquoise to me xx

Jeez we can't have any secrets anymore can we. yes Dan it worked like you said it would an i am a happy bunny now. :Smile:

BTW loving the new smilies :D

Back