Modified Madness Drag Racing and Drifting weekend with camping Help for Heroes

modifiedmadness

mmshow2010500x355.jpg

Modified Madness Car & Bike Show 2010

Friday 9th July - Sunday 11th July 2010
Baker Barracks - Thorney Island - PO10 8DH

Modified Madness 2010 Show - Modified Car & Bike show! Drag strip and Drifting! 10th & 11th July 2010

Club Stand tickets and all advance tickets on sale now!

Minimum of 11 tickets for Clubs, the more you buy the more discount you get.

Weekend tickets ?20 (advance) - non - club stand ticket
Day tickets ?7 (advance)

* Drag Strip RWYB
* Trade & Club Stands
* Drifting Demos
* Show & Shine
* Camping
* Go karts
* Paintballing
* Mod Sports
* Rolling Road
* Fun Fair
* Owners Clubs
* Bands & DJ's
* Live Music
* Entertainment
* Drift Experience
* Amusements
* Food & Drink Bars Burgers from ?2.00
* Beer Tent ?2.00 beer & lager
* Much Much More!

Drag yourself down to Thorney Island where you can drift away to your hearts content enjoying an action packed fun weekend. Drag racing and drifting all at the Modified Madness weekend. An action packed weekend for all you petrol heads.

Modified & Owners Car & Bike Clubs attending with RWYB and Drifting action. Amusements, Night Entertainment, Music - DJ and Live Bands. Camping for everyone including the family.

Don't miss out on the South's biggest modified event of the year!

Modified Madness 2010 Show - Modified Car & Bike show! Drag strip and Drifting! 10th & 11th July 2010

I believe some of our club members attended this event last year and i heard some excellent feedback regarding it and wished i had gone myself. However i may be in Turkey during this time so will have to miss it again. If you can try and pop along though as i am sure you will have a fantastic day out. Gary & Paula went last year with their Dominator Mustang so have a chat with them to see what it was like.

Modified Madness

Yes we had several renegades at the event and we as organisers were pleased with the turnout over the weekend (4415).

2010 should be much bigger and with more to see and do and you can camp over the whole weekend to and at ?20 for a weekend pass offers great value for money.

The drag strip is also being prepped so that you can put down the power easier to get going ;)

Rob
http://www.modifiedmadness.co.uk

i went to this last year and it was really good .

this year i'm going on my motorbike to have bit of a drag racing shootout with some of my mates in a local bike club

Anybody else going to this? Looking at going, and camping, and would be good to meet other locals. Happy to buy a renegades jacket etc, to help promote the club as well. How do i do this?

Neil & Debs

Come and see me Neil. We have to have minimum orders for jackets but Paul may have some left. If he does it will be limited sizes available. We can dop the small zippy jackets or t.shirts and i am putting an order together now. If you come along to club on Tues 11th or see me @ the cruise on Sunday then i can sort that out for you. As for the Modified Madness, i will be away in Turkey that week :)

Unlimited drag racing is sellignquickly and wont be available on the day although you can buy 2 or 5 runs on the day.
Dont be dissapointed get your tickets today

well was thinkin of going sounded ok last year be good to run that track again get a better time, 15.2 was my best at thorny so wiil look into it,

well was thinkin of going sounded ok last year be good to run that track again get a better time, 15.2 was my best at thorny so wiil look into it,

The drag strip is being prepped so you should get better traction at the startline and therefore in theory get a quicker quarter mile time.
bring on that 14 second quarter mile :)
Rob

Drag yourself down to Thorney Island where you can drift away to your hearts content enjoying an action packed fun weekend. Drag racing and drifting all at the Modified Madness weekend. An action packed weekend for all you petrol heads. Plenty to see and do at the Modified Madness weekend. Camping available all weekend where you can camp with friends other maxers and car enthusiasts. Top Drag racing action where you can RWYB and a purpose built Drifting / handling circuit. Go along to the rolling road at the Modified Madness Weekend and see what power your running. Power slides, donuts and much more hot action in the Drifting areas at the Modified Madness weekend.

FRIDAY 9th July to SUNDAY 11th July 2011
Baker Barracks
Thorney Island
Emsworth
PO10 8DH

Watch the American Muscle v Jap Ricer showdown

* Drag Strip RWYB
* Trade & Club Stands
* Drifting Demos
* Drifting Area DWYB
* Show & Shine
* Camping
* Go karts
* Paintballing
* Mini Motos circuit
* Mod Sports
* Rolling Road
* Fun Fair
* Owners Clubs
* Bands & DJ's
* Live Music
* Entertainment
* Drift Experience WITH TEAM CHURCH
* Amusements
* Food & Drink Bars Burgers from ?2.00
* Beer Tent ?2.00 beer & lager
* Much Much More!

300_7548rsw.jpg

300_8917rsw.jpg

300_8878rsw.jpg

300_6969rsw.jpg

What's On.

Drag Strip RWYB, Drifting / Handling circuit DWYB,Trade & Club Stands, Drifting Demos, Show & Shine, Camping, Go karts, Paintballing, Mini motos, Mod Sports Cars, Rolling Road, Fun Fair, Owners Clubs, Bands & DJ's Live Music Entertainment, Drift Experience, Amusements, Food & Drink Bars Beer Tent, And More..!

300_6965rsw.jpg

300_7696rsw.jpg

300_7981rsw.jpg

300_9315rsw.jpg

Rolling Road at the Modified Madness weekend

ONLY ?20.00 IF BOOKED IN ADVANCE ( ?30 ON THE DAY )

HURRY WHILE TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE

Will dyno up to 900BHP

As any Professional tuning shop will agree, a dyno is an essential tool when undertaking the tuning of any modern performance car. After much research Reworx finally opted for the Dyno Dynamics!

http://www.reworx.com/

rx8.jpg

dyno_index.jpg

Get your car professionally dyno tested to see how much power your running.

Get professional advice on tuning your car.

Have a Rolling Road shoot out with other club members!

MODIFIED MADNESS RWYB & DWYB WEEKEND EVENT

Only TEN more days to be able to buy discounted entry tickets
?7.00 Adults per day ?20 for the whole weekend including camping

Unlimited RWYB ?25.00 Per Day or ?40 for the weekend

Unlimited DWYB ?25.00 Per Day or ?40 for the weekend

UNLIMITED RWYB WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ON THE DAY

UNLIMITED DWYB WILL BE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY

Entry on the day will be ?10 Adults per day ?30 weekend ticket

Drag yourself down to Thorney Island where you can drift away to your hearts content enjoying an action packed fun weekend. Drag racing and drifting all at the Modified Madness weekend. An action packed weekend for all you petrol heads. Plenty to see and do at the Modified Madness weekend. Camping available all weekend where you can camp with friends other maxers and car enthusiasts. Top Drag racing action where you can RWYB and a purpose built Drifting / handling circuit. Go along to the rolling road at the Modified Madness Weekend and see what power your running. Power slides, donuts and much more hot action in the Drifting areas at the Modified Madness weekend.

Modified Madness is hosted at Baker Barracks, Thorney Island in Portsmouth. The show is open to the public on Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th July 2010 with Camping available for Saturday night. Clubs and Traders available the whole weekend from Friday night & Saturday night with evening entertainment

ONE LAST CHANCE TO GET DISCIUNT TICKETS

BEAT THE WEBMASTER

The webmaster has been instructed to remove the Paypal Section from
the website but before he does you can still buy discounted entry tickets
RWYB UNLIMITED WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ON THE DAY so quick get and buy one
before it disappears

There are a few DWYB spaces left for both days

http://www.modifiedmadness.co.uk/tickets.html

More details about the Souths biggest Modified event can be found

Thanks for the info. I beleive many of us are coming down for Sunday.
I'm certainly interested in getting some times on the dragstrip, and hopefully Paul will come along in his Supercharged '78 Camaro.

Back