Metal Polishing

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
I've been contacted by a metal polishing company. Perhaps its one to keep in mind for the shiny bits on our cars.

wasp metal polishing ltd

Unit 13 trafalga wharf
hamilton road
portchester
portsmouth
po6 4QE

We are an experienced team of highly skilled metal polishers.
We currently have seven employees.
We feel that with the experience we have with in the company we would be able to polish anything.
including motorcycle / car and boat parts
We offer a wide range of internal polishing with weld removal down to and below a 0.4ra reading.
This also applies to external polishing.
Mirror polish or sateen finish or just deburring.

Our company is well equipped with floor spindles dyno-files pencil-grinders flex floor machines angle-guns rotaries and other machinery available.
We at Wasp metal polishing are friendly reliable and willing to help in any way we can.
If we can be of any assistance to you in the future please do not hesitate to contact me.

director@waspmetalpolishing.com

Tele/fax 02393 388044
Mob/ 07836656395
DSCF0624.JPGpics 078.JPGPicture 115.jpgwheel pics 049.jpgImg34E700E8.jpg007.jpg008.jpg

Mmmmm all the bits in the garage i could get shiny, but no money to get them shiney :smile:

it's allways one or the other haha,

Sorry but i only use one guy who is absolutely fabtastic and has just started out and polishes all my bits :whistling:
P & H Polishing and his Mrs makes a bloody nice scone too!! Thats right Pete (Blackmagic) is just getting his polishing business off the ground so if you want anything done he's ya man. He has done all Bazza's bits at an excellent standard!!!

He's done Bazza's bits?. lol, if people didn't know Bazza was a car, they would get a little concerned.

Hmm you are right there Dan however i am sure if they see all my posts by now with my sig pic of me H & Bazza i think they may get an idea. Of course H could be the car too!!

well yeh H had his bits polished for bazza lol so if ya need any parts polished or not sure where to go call me and ill gladly give you a quote,, there is a renegade member discount. show quality polishing at resonable rates,
P&H polishing
01243 641343

Hi Renegades

Thats sounds like a useful number to keep hold of, pity ive got nothing needs polishing. I couldnt possibly polish anything i own for fear of it disapearing, thought i would get that in quick before someone else doe's. You know who you are, Lol!

Nothing wrong with a bit of spit 'n' polish,my grandad used to say! Superb!