Members Titles

funbus

Core Member
Hi just being nosey really.... how are the different member titles worked out???? I can see Dans is administator and the reason for that, others, trace for instance are core members and i see there are other different titles, just wondered how it worked???!!!!!

If a member has been a member of the club for some time and a regular poster on the forum and has influence on clubs decisions. although we all have influence on this at club meetings, but basically when you have Core Member next to your name it unlocks another part to the forum where only Core Members can see it. This is where decisions can be discussed away from public's eyes.

Fanbus you are now listed as a 'Core Member' :thumbup1:

Oooooh, Renegades secret society ;)

Only squirrels allowed in this society haha!!!. How come you are a senior member now Darren? hehe!!
I still think i should be a moderator considering i am the 2nd person with the most posts and do all the horrible jobs like laminating thank you cards and stuff as well as being on the forum every single day!!! Just a thought...

Ah i'll get round to that later. I got til Sunday!!

ok so now i am just the one that takes notes. Oh well it makes me feel important i guess. BTW i have run out of laminating sheets - anybody got any credit card size ones?????

Sorry just winding you up, I'll get it changed.

I'm sure she will clobber me next time she sees me.

A moment ago it was "One that takes notes" now its "Cheif Laminator"
I'll have to change it something else later something more sensible. Dont want to go winding up someone that is so helpful

Why not, I do every day, makes life more interesting lol and she can take it, brought up proper like !!

hahaha!!!! i love it. I won't clobber ya cos i love a game for a laugh just make sure your tent is well & truly secure at the Nationals. Oh yes we are putting your tent up arn't we!!! btw chief is spelt like this.

Name changed. BTW you are a Moderator, you should have new buttons, like 'Moderation tools' this enables you to edit posts, and delete posts. Use your tools wisely.

being a mod is awesome XD ive been a mod on a few forusm before. dont get too carried away tracey. please dont ban me. i promise i wont beat you up anymore :p

Oooo i have new buttons to play with. Beware everyone. Watch ya back Jacky Boy !!hehe!!

Cool thanks Dan!!!! I have some a5 size sheets if thats any help trace!!

BTW Dan I only say member does that mean i'm a c..k!?!!? lol!!!!!

I just commented on that too in another thread so Dan will no doubt get that changed. He was probably trying to get his Nos bottle in the loft at the same time!!

Thanks Al but I am gonna go out tomorrow and get some more sheets as they always come in handy. If Dell Boy thinks he is getting his laminator back he has another think coming. I have laminated everything!!!

Back