Meeting Minutes - Tues 14th Sept

Laceytree

Club co ordinator
1) Steve discussed the Arundel Castle visit and how much a success it was. It has been decided that we may have a show here next year and in talks with the people at the castle. 3 provisional dates have been allocated and we await to hear from Penny. The dates are : Sunday 22nd May, Sunday 26th June & Sunday 11th July. Will advise once confirmed.

2) Upcoming event - our end of season show at The Farmhouse. 3 bands will be playing, Static Motion, Rockin' Lorry & Drum Nation. At 1:30pm we may all start our cars at the wave of a flag. Will check with Pete that he can bring his disco gear to do commentary through the day. Unfortunately Derek with diner is unavailable but Steve will see if he has alternative unit we can use. STeve also is trying to sort out with Currys and vehicle that we can play movies on. This is still to be confirmed. If so movies playing will be Grease & Christine

3) Upcoming cruise - Sunday 19th September

4) Upcoming event - Alton Show. LEAVE Wickham Square at 9:30am PROMPT so if you want to be in the cruise up the A32 DON'T BE LATE!!!!

5) Upcoming Cruise - Last one of the year - Sunday 17th October will be leaving Southsea a bit earlier then usual. Leave at 5pm. Flyers will be published to advertise this and posts on forum.

6) Upcoming event - Loud Shirt bowling night - Saturday 13th Nov 7pm AMF Bedhampton. We have 5 lanes pre booked at 16.95 per person. This includes 3 games of bowling, 2 drinks (inc alchoholic) food platter. 5.00 deposir per person required and must be givcen to Tracey before the deadline of Club night TUESDAY 26TH OCTOBER Balance is payable on the day.

7) Upcoming event - Renegades Christmas Dinner. Saturday 4th December 7:30pm @ The Farmhouse. Menu choice and payment is required beforehand so please see Tracey to give her your choice and money. Deadline for this is TUESDAY 23RD NOVEMBER

8) Upcoming Event - 1st Brekkie run of the Winter season - Frankie & Bennys @ Chichestergate. Possible sit down brekkie for 2 for a tenner or a buffet style depending on how many attend. Times & meet place to be confirmed nearer the time.

9) Steve introduced Andrea who is a photographer and can take pictures of your cars at very reasonable prices. She will be at cruises etc. so go say hello.

10) Finally, Tracey made an announcement that we had a new member. His name is Charlie Tucker and was born at 9amish this morning and is the new baby boy of Tucks & Rachel. All the family are well but tired!!!

Glad you got this up Trace, I missed half of it. Was quite noisy in the farmhouse last night though.

Didn't realise the cruise was this weekend too, I'll have to get a move on with my camera mount.

Yeah i think it worked very well actually as Steve & I went through stuff beforehand then i took the notes so i could type up for those, like yourself, couldn't hear. Hopefully we can keep this up.

Thanks Trace for posting that.

Hi Trace

Cheers for posting the meeting details hopefully members will find it useful,we need to encourage more people to use the website so they can get this info.There must be only a small minority now without internet access.

Cheers Superb!

Back