May's Cruise Video

funbus

Core Member
Finally Guys and Gals I have finished the video from May's cruise. I'm sorry it took so long but I had a complete PC failure and had to buy a new PC but its done now...Hope ya'll like it, especially you trace!!!! Check youtube for Solent Renegades Pompey Cruise 16 May 2010 soon I'll add it to this page as soon as its up and running on youtube. Thanks guys see you soon!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;P4sA3CikiA8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4sA3CikiA8[/video]

Nice video, loads of cars there. Spotted me at 2:23 :O) heard me till about 2:28.

Looking forward to the next cruise.

Can't miss you Dan lol!! I'm also looking forward to the next one, hopefully the weather will stay nice now till october!

Cool video, I'm looking forward to the next one as I'll actually be able to take part!!! :D

Give me the nod and i'll put a mention in the next video that your a cruise virgin!!!! lol!!!

Wow how famous do i feel now. Cheers Al, i love seeing your vids after the cruise. Hope you gonna be there Sunday :)
Look forward to seeing you too Darren in your Nova. How exciting!!

No worries Trace anytime!!!!! Glad you liked it!! Is it this Sunday for the next one then??!! how time flies!

Nice one Al !! Thanks for posting that up. Good tune too! Look forward to the next one mate :D

Cheers
Will

Yep this Sunday for the cruise then pile back to the Farmhouse for a Father's Day tea and a pint :)

Sounds good to me. However I dont have a father (no I wansn't a test tube experiment) we just dont know where he is, anways to cut a long story short, perhaps I can borrow someone elses father so I can buy them a pint!.

I'm a father Dan (5 times over so one more won't make a difference) so you could borrow me lol!!!

Sounds good to me. However I dont have a father (no I wansn't a test tube experiment) we just dont know where he is, anways to cut a long story short, perhaps I can borrow someone elses father so I can buy them a pint!.

I will happily pretend to be your father for a few minutes, if it will get me a pint.....lol ( I will even practice sayings, like "slow down son, whats the rush" etc?

Neil

So Trace, do you fancy another baby brother for the day, wouldnt forget his name would you as they are both called Daniel, buy one get one free, lol !!!

Tell you what i'll share my Daddy with you for the day ok. H hasn't got one either so looks like Dad won't be driving Sunday!!!

You can Borrow Jack for half an hour if you want Dan, then I will get him to buy you a pint!
It might be milk though! :D

Back