Marston Meysey classic car show

IMG_1465.jpg

Many more photos to follow

Last edited:
here are the pics. apologies for the multiple ones of our cars but its not often they are together at a show :)

https://flic.kr/s/aHskWhiTi5

Last edited:
Not a bad day but the same snobbery from the English classic car crowd. Had the same shit at the same event last year too. Today the snob was the owner of the Triumph TC 2500. Dug himself a hole bad mouthing the Challenger until he realized he was talking to the owner.

Cracking pics don't worry about the snobbery there is always a few classic pricks rivet counters out there. Don't seam to realize that you can't have old unless you have the new.! New will become old! Knobs the lot of em!!! Rant over

classic car nobs is what put me off classic car shows. was looking at a very nice pre war car some years back got, talking to the owner who told me somebody complained he had painted the engine the wrong shade of green

Cracking pics don't worry about the snobbery there is always a few classic pricks rivet counters out there. Don't seam to realize that you can't have old unless you have the new.! New will become old! Knobs the lot of em!!! Rant over

classic car nobs is what put me off classic car shows. was looking at a very nice pre war car some years back got, talking to the owner who told me somebody complained he had painted the engine the wrong shade of green

Yup, agree, this sort in-fighting prevents a united front that will allow the green movement and any government (irrespective of your political views) to legislate and tax us off the road.
There are cars out there that I just don't get, but I don't go sharing my views when I see them at shows.

Yup, agree, this sort in-fighting prevents a united front that will allow the green movement and any government (irrespective of your political views) to legislate and tax us off the road.
There are cars out there that I just don't get, but I don't go sharing my views when I see them at shows.

As i said at Hayling,,,,,(COMMON INTEREST UN-COMMON CARS) this is what brings us together

Not a bad day but the same snobbery from the English classic car crowd. Had the same shit at the same event last year too. Today the snob was the owner of the Triumph TC 2500. Dug himself a hole bad mouthing the Challenger until he realized he was talking to the owner.[/QUOTEBut

I bet it would be a different story if he was on the roadside broken and you stopped to assist him

Not a bad day but the same snobbery from the English classic car crowd. Had the same shit at the same event last year too. Today the snob was the owner of the Triumph TC 2500. Dug himself a hole bad mouthing the Challenger until he realized he was talking to the owner.
Hello. Apologies for the wrong impression created. I thought your Challenger was awesome, and I listened and learned about the Fiero. No snobbery here, just praying for continuing miracles to keep mine going. Loved the variety on this day. Will happily buy you a pint if by good fortune we meet there again. Mark with the TC.

Hello. Apologies for the wrong impression created. I thought your Challenger was awesome, and I listened and learned about the Fiero. No snobbery here, just praying for continuing miracles to keep mine going. Loved the variety on this day. Will happily buy you a pint if by good fortune we meet there again. Mark with the TC.

Water under the bridge Mark. Shame the show didn’t go ahead this year, we were both looking forward to it.
Maybe meet up with you at drive it day (Sept?) or another event?

None of my Fiero? :) :)

ah there she is :)

But your scat shines just as good :) :)
Could 'Scat' be as in Scat Man John, he made some catchy tunes.
Also 'Scat' has another meaning, Sexual practices involving s**t

So by saying "your scat shines just as good" it conjures up some weird pictures. lol

Good picture of the Fiero.

Back