Lunch Run - Sunday 20th November

Laceytree

Club co ordinator
Hey all now the Winter months are upon us and the Southsea Cruises are over for another year, it is the start of our brekkie/lunch runs.

The first one is on Sunday 20th November.

We are meeting up Portsdown Hill by Micks Burgers and leaving at 11:15am prompt. We will then cruise down to Selsey and go to the Riviera Cafe. They do a mean brekkie in there, all day.

Count me in for this one. I'll be there :car:

Even after having no sleeps the night before playing poker?? I dealt H will make it but who knows.

Not long now till the breakfast run, there is me calling it the breakfast run, its a lunch run. I'm sure my days will be all over the place with little sleep, late night tonight, no sleep saturday night. I doubt I'll be perky for work on Monday, mind you that's nothing new. Will be great to get out in the car, the clutch is still holding at the mo, got a spare on the back seat :)
Fingers crossed for good weather, I wonder how many of us are going....
Christmas meal is coming up too, I've never been out so much. What a sheltered life I've been living. A chance to spend the money I've been sitting on for years and enjoy myself.
See ya all on Sunday, and some of you on Saturday.

What a great lunch run. Great weather, great friends, great cars (10), great food. When shall we do the next one?

Yeah, positively splendid turnout. Looking forward to the next one, we were lucky with the warm dry weather on this one. i was running late and tried to catch up all up on the motorway, too much traffic on the road :( it was a nice drive back too. Darren's car sounded really nice as he flew past.

That was a good drive back, just wish I had more power so I could have had that supercharged Mini as easily as you did :lol:

That was a good drive back, just wish I had more power so I could have had that supercharged Mini as easily as you did :lol:
Think he was scarred to go over 110mph. I was struggling for grip with the clutch. Hopefully I will get it in some day this week, planning on tomorrow. It was a good drive. We will have to do it again some time. Yours sounded great, I pulled in, and you suddenly shot past me, i was surprised how quick you picked up speed.

Last edited:
Back