Looking for a new local mechanic

Petrolhead

My mechanic left to relocate to Australia a year or so ago and its a bit of a trek to use him lol, have tried a few local but no good, need someone with a bit more knowledge of v8's, welding mot etc, you guys must know of a few?

Gary

I have a friend that has looked after my cars for 20 years. He is a mobile mechanic in the waterlooville area. Also takes the car for mot's for me. Although I do most of the work myself, always handy to have someone who knows about the car working with me. I will contact him to see if he us up for him to see if he is up for taking a look at more cars.

Like you I prefer to get my hands dirty but would rather have someone more in the know for certain jobs, did you say you have the software for the ls1's when I met you or was that someone else?

Yep that was me, got software, I can read all LS1, but can only tune ones made in 2000.

Damn it mines too young lol! May have to meet you at some point to see if you can see if all is well, have an obd reader but it's just a generic one

Back