Local Custom Stainless Exhaust Supplier?

Snakeguy

Any recommendations for a good custom stainless exhaust builder within 50 miles of Portsmouth?
Cheers

Hayling garage done an exhaust for the Green dodge charger that attended our show. The customer was very happy with it. Not seen the work myself, sadly I don't have anymore details.

Poweflow in Brighton check there website but do have other places used both Brighton and Bromley years ago. Just checked website have site in southampton

I filled out a form (using the same link Dan posted above) at the end of last year to get a quote for a new exhaust system for the Camaro and still haven't heard anything back yet.

I got a quote for a bespoke system from Powerflow in Totton last year which from memory came in at around £650. The exhausts Hayling Garage do seem to be good quality though, the green Charger sounds amazing. They ell American cars as well, they have had a few nice trucks through in the last few months and they've got a pro-street Ford Maverick up for sale at the moment.

I filled out a form (using the same link Dan posted above) at the end of last year to get a quote for a new exhaust system for the Camaro and still haven't heard anything back yet.

I got a quote for a bespoke system from Powerflow in Totton last year which from memory came in at around £650. The exhausts Hayling Garage do seem to be good quality though, the green Charger sounds amazing. They ell American cars as well, they have had a few nice trucks through in the last few months and they've got a pro-street Ford Maverick up for sale at the moment.
Thanks for the info Steve....Hayling Garage sounds like a possibility then - and it's very local. All the people I'v contacted so far want to see the car first so I'll have to wait till I get it home now.

How about this?

Disclaimer: It’s not my money I’m spending ! ;)

Yep saw that thanks....hence why I'm looking for a local shop that might be better value. Best quote so far from Powerflow Southampton @ £954 inc VAT. not sure of their quality though which is why I asked for recommendations. Cheers

Mine on the subaru H6 engine was 600quid did while i waited half a day twin system had the subaru 11 years sold car with same exhaust system , and used the bromley site for the mustang to add two extra silencers to help with the droneing noise again did while i waited about 1.5 hours from menory cant remember cost but wasnt bad,

the hayling garage might do a discount or let you help? and say you will plug them on SR site will help mybe? if you go down that route??

the hayling garage might do a discount or let you help? and say you will plug them on SR site will help mybe? if you go down that route??
My exhaist was done at hayling back in 2006. Different owners back then, and I supplied them a kit from USA. So wasn't worth me mentioning before. They do have a couple of nice US vehicles for sale.

Back