Lancing Motor Show Oct 14th 2018

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
This is on October 14th. I've not been to it before. Trying to find out more info, but seems to be Facebook only. I'm sure they used to have a website.

If anyone has any further details on this, then please share.

Lancing Beach
BN15 8BQ Lancing, West Sussex

Last edited:
Some info from their facebook page:-

Lancing Motor Show proudly supported by MJS auto & Marine, Pilgrim Motorsports & Milner Photograpahy makes its return for 2018,Our 3rd show held at Lancing Beach Green. With over 800 displayed vehicles from Classics, Moderns, Modified, American, Motorcycles and much more in attendance.

We introduce 2 new features for 2018 our Food & Trade Village on site, along with a unique area for Performance and Audio Cars, Childrens Entertainments, And PLENTY more to see.

Lancing Motor Show is set to be a fantastic day out for everyone including families and most of all the event is FREE for the public to attend. (£1.50 All Day Public Car Parking on site)

Please note all exhibitors are subject to a charge to display, details of which are below, a % of ticket sales will be donated to Care for Veterans UK

Car Exhibitors Pass - £2 per vehicle.

Car Club Pass
£18 for 10 passes
£38 for 20 passes
£58 for 30 passes

Trade Pass - £60 Per Pitch

Tickets available at

Lancing Motor Show 2018 at Lancing Beach Green in Lancing on Sunday 14th October | Online Ticket Selle

More information can be found on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/lancingmotorshow

This is on October 14th. I've not been to it before. Trying to find out more info, but seems to be Facebook only. I'm sure they used to have a website.

If anyone has any further details on this, then please share.

Lancing Beach
BN15 8BQ Lancing, West Sussex

We went to this last year. It was well organised and very packed. It was free to show your car last year but this year are charging the cars put the public get in free. Seems odd, because without the cars there wouldn't be a car show?

The £2 is to cover their costs with the excess to charity. They did ask for opinions after last years show. Small cafe in site. I went last year, it needs to be a nice day, but £2 is not a lot to lose if you can't go. They seem to have taken note of any adverse comments from last year and done something about them. I have got tickets already.

The £2 is to cover their costs with the excess to charity. They did ask for opinions after last years show. Small cafe in site. I went last year, it needs to be a nice day, but £2 is not a lot to lose if you can't go. They seem to have taken note of any adverse comments from last year and done something about them. I have got tickets already.

Yeah, sounds like a good show, and I guess pre-booking they have an idea of space required too. Is there a good turn out of American vehicles? Looking at photos it seems to have many hot hatches and subaru's. Which I guess isn't a bad thing, as Can-am shows have been like that, having various clubs attend, good to mix.

Back