Know this car?

NO,but the night shot's are at the fishbone ferry terminal on the I.O.W

I’ll take your word for that. When I used to go over it was from the Red Funnel terminal at Southampton which from memory took me into East Cowes? But that was a 1/4 century ago!!!!

But the sellers location is listed as Portsmouth and we have more than a few members down that way.....

Not seen a white one around.

Something odd about the photos, why take a vertical screen shot of a landscape image, do they not have the original image to upload to eBay. Something fishy.

I can't say I've seen this car before either. And I would agree, those night pictures do look like the Wight Link terminal at Fishourne on the Island.
Yeah, the other pictures do look a bit strange. They are taken vertically as you say Dan (which is a pet hate of mine...they put a lovely wide -screen camera on smartphones, yet people will insist on holding the thing virtically so it feels like you are viewing the pictures from down an alley! Lol Videos shot like it are even worse).
Anyway, what is strange is that they appear to be screenshots from a phone. Although, more worrying is that the seller has 0 feedback and has only been a member since 28th January 2019! And it's a buy it now. I guess everybody has to start somewhere but such a listing does ring alarm bells for me.
Having said all that, maybe contact them Dave and if it does seem genuine and isn't a million miles away, let me know and I will go take a first look if you want.

I’ve messaged him to find out where abouts he is :)

No probs. I guess I may be able to save you both the trip down if it's trash.

Hi Matt,

Send some details and pics over please.
I’ll PM you an email address.

Thanks

Dave

You may have seen it at the Petersfield festival.https://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/members/transamdan-albums-petersfield-summer-festival-2017-a-picture86888-010.html

attachment.php

Back