K-Member for the Trans-Am

The trouble with USPS is that you will get Parcel Farce this end. The most useless delivery service in the galaxy. NASA can deliver packages to the space station with less BS. But hope your experiences are better.

USPS hand it over to parcel force that's when it starts to go wrong

..... and expensive :( parcel farce charge their own fee for getting it through customs - BS - it’s going through anyway!!

Tracking so far with USPS, there are 3 parcels. They are all at thr same stage now.
Screenshot_20191102_165839_com.usps.jpg
So it's left London. Perhaps it's in customs.

USPS have really come a long way on the tracking side of things.
Fingers crossed Parcel Force do okay in thr next 70ish miles of getting to me. Goods value is around $2600. So going to be around £400 customs fee plus any handling fees.

No update to the tracking so far this month. Perhaps it will start moving tomorrow.

Getting close to arriving now.

Screenshot_20191106_201454_com.usps.jpg

Put the tracking no in parcelforce - it should update further :)

Put the tracking no in parcelforce - it should update further :)
Sadly not, nothing just yet. I guess once they are released from customs then ParcelFarce will post me an invoice to pay.

1573073169729.png

I think they get released to Basingstoke so find the number for their local depot and you can usually pay before you receive the notice in the post :)

Sadly not, nothing just yet. I guess once they are released from customs then ParcelFarce will post me an invoice to pay.

View attachment 158449

this is the point where parcelfarce can;t be bothered. contact them and pay them. my cylinder heads were stuck at this point for 3 weeks. in my case at the sorting office at titchfield opposite where i work

Got a letter from parcel farce.
IMG_20191109_125427.jpg

IMG_20191109_125438.jpgIMG_20191109_125447.jpgIMG_20191109_125507.jpgIMG_20191109_125519.jpg

Their helpline number isn't free. They want me to show the value if this parcel including shipping costs. Well I don't know what one they have.
Would be good to speak to a real person on this.

Should have gone UPS it FedEx, I think I'll pay the extra next time to save this hassle.

Usually I just get a letter in the post from Parcel Force with an invoice to pay. I don't mind that method.

Never seen one of those before !

I wonder if the customs paperwork is on just one parcel, so they are asking me for the value. Proof of purchase an all 3 tracking numbers emailed to them now.

Arrived yet Dan?

Customs paid. I've been told it will arrive tomorrow. I hope its all 3 boxes and not just the 1. :)

Fingers crossed it’s all three

Ah, think it's Tuesday its coming. Its the flooring sample that's coming today.

Too many packages to keep track of :) :)

Well 1 of 3 parcels arrived. Althogh customs fee has been paid for the entire order, only one was released from customs. They were aware of 3 parcels when I paid. Perhaps just an admin error. However the parts I have received do look very nice indeed.
IMG_20191119_150031.jpg

IMG_20191119_150733.jpg

Last edited:
Back