June Southsea Cruise on the 20th.

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Not long now till the next Southsea cruise. Was well impressed with the numbers from the first one. Fingers crossed for good weather and a good turn out for the June Cruise.
Changed the oil in my car Tuesday night, I may even give it a clean before Sunday.:punk:

Just noticed we have an Australian smiley :stuart: lol, never seen that before.

I'm planning on doing the double, Beaulieu & Southsea. Lets hope this sunny weather holds out.

There are a few doing this Darren so maybe you could all cruise together from Beaulieu. Make sure you look out for Malc & Fran in their 1962 Mercury and Ady & Julie in their 2007 red Mustang with white stripes. It will be great to finally meet you and your lovely Nova (who we yet have to name!!!) :)

Weather forecast looking good for Sunday...about 19 degrees with sunny spells ! Looking forward to the cruise.

See you all later guys.
Will

Just looking out my window and its blue skies with a few clouds blowing away pretty quickly. That generally is my weather forecast every day - look out the window!!!

trace is there anything alan and i can do on show day . even if it's car park attending ???? matt

I am sure we can find something for you to do. We usually get up there about 8am (yawn yes i know thats early for a Sunday) but there are quite a few gazebos etc that need to go up plus Pete has all his gear to set up. Paul (Bullitt Mustang) is usually organising the parking so have a chat with him as i am sure he will need a hand too. It would be great if Alan could maybe do some video of the day too as to be honest we don't usually get a chance to get round and see the cars as we are always to busy. I was stuck behind the cake stall all day last year and escaped for 5 minutes and that was it.

Back