TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
You may have noticed that under you name (viewed after posting in a thread) is your join date of the forum. As the forum hasn't been around as long as certain members. I can change your join date to the date that you roughly joined the club.

Post in this thread the date you joined the club, and I'll change these details in the database.

You dont have to, just nice to keep things upto date, and may be interesting to some, how long we have been around.

2002 i believe goodness me doesnt time fly when you are having fun ha ha x

Mine'll be right ;)

Well i became an honoury member in 2005 even though i still lived in Oz and even had a t-shirt and jacket and was on the forum way back then but was 2008 when i came back so you choose

2002 i believe goodness me doesnt time fly when you are having fun ha ha x

Sure does. I was talking to Paul the other day and I said i got my car in Sept 2002, wasn't on the road till March 2003, we were surprised where the time went.

I joined back when you met at Porchester, think I went to 1 or 2 meets before the club changed venues. Any idea how long ago that would have been?

I joined back when you met at Porchester, think I went to 1 or 2 meets before the club changed venues. Any idea how long ago that would have been?

I think it was around the middle of 2000 before we changed venues. Due to the 4x4 club taking up much of the car park.

I think you joined after Mum & Dad Lorraine and they joined around 2002 i believe. Mum might know

I think Lorraine joined when we went back to Portchester the second time around, was it after the Inn on the beach and before the Rugby club, Zoe was about 14 i think , how long you had Kally Lorraine as you joined when you had her xx

I joined the old forum back in 2007 so does that count?

I think Lorraine joined when we went back to Portchester the second time around, was it after the Inn on the beach and before the Rugby club, Zoe was about 14 i think , how long you had Kally Lorraine as you joined when you had her xx

Think you're right Jan. Got Kally in 2006

sweet looking good

sweet looking good

Glad you like it, its a free add on to the forum, giving you points for posting and for days online. you get little awards here and there. Just adds a little bit of fun to the forum.

Back