its that time of the year where have no cash^^

mason

Core Member
hi all

my not be out to the club meets and runs for a bit :( as it all comes in at one time i have my car insurance on the 23rd ?410 not to bad mot on the 19th dont no how much work's going to be needed haveing the stainless steel exhaust done 1st of march all most had a heart attack ?650 to ?700 + vat from cat back the fun :cool:

hope to see you all soon have a good one

wow, ?700 for cat back, that sounds quite high. I suppose it has to be custom made.
Mine was $700, plus shipping then import tax, but then its an item they make loads of.

hi all

my not be out to the club meets and runs for a bit :( as it all comes in at one time i have my car insurance on the 23rd ?410 not to bad mot on the 19th dont no how much work's going to be needed haveing the stainless steel exhaust done 1st of march all most had a heart attack ?650 to ?700 + vat from cat back the fun :cool:

hope to see you all soon have a good one

OUCH!, mine was ?400 from manifold back

well ya been done then as ya can get one in stainless from pipecraft cheaper and insurance should be half that, i not paying that for van and pontiac together suggest you look around.

Tend to agree with black magic, my insurance for the dayvan is ?212 fully comp, protected bonus etc. Shop around.

My Astro wuz ?500 cat back & twin outlet custom built stainless with a 'lifetime Gtee' so, as they have said, shop around buddy!! The insurance seems a tad high too (unless you're 16 & have pink hair!!)

Back